Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Has anybody listened to the original UK cast recording with John as Bobby 'Cracker' Barrel? I bought this and listened to it for the first time yesterday and I really don't recognise John's voice at all in the song which is credited to him 'The ballad of Bobby 'Cracker' Barrel'. I have to say that the songs dont grab me except one which is fairly catchy 'One, two, three' and I wonder if any of you have an opinion on it? On the cast list John is listed as the young Bobby and there is another actor listed as Bobby. Surely John must have sung?!

Kelliiii

I forgot to answer this post! I meant too, but I must have been distracted! If I remember right - I think he was part of the chorus. I'm not sure if you could hear him at all. I had the Fix on video but it was very poor quality. I don't think I have it anymore.

MisToxic

This bobby cracker ballad is not sung by john!John was just a member of the cast...he doesn't sing a solo part on the cd, just in the chorus. in the show he sang half of a song...but it's not on the cd as it was so short and "unimportant"...again pity!
    Love,Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Thanks Dani. You win some, you lose some.

Debra