Hello! I'm new to this website and I have to confess that my sister, Evie-May, has always been the John Partridge fan out of the two of us.I always thought he had a brilliant singing voice but that was about as far as I got as a fan. That is until my sister wanted to go to London to see him in The Drowsy Chaperone on Wednesday. It was the first time I had seen him live and I thought that it was a good show. I especially liked his tap dance routine, which he is very talented at! Anyway, after the show we went to the stage door as Evie was hoping to meet him. I was only there to take the photo if he had time, but I am so pleased that I went!! He was the sweetest man I have met {albeit was in about a min and a half} and I thought it was lovely of him to sign both our programmes and take a photo with Evie. So John if you are reading this, I wish you all the luck in the world with your run in the Drowsy Chaperone and I hope we will meet again. {I have a feeling we will as my sister has plans to see you in every show from now on!} Thank you for making her year!
Love L.Mae x x x

P.S I love your dark green jumper with the zip at the neck!!