Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

erm, yeah, I just found a stack of old Rent flyers for the german production. There are three different ones, two for Duesseldorf with OBC pics (cover once LVB cast shot, once Adam) and one for Hamburg that has german cast pics (cover is like the CD one, kinda), if anyone wants those let me know)

yeah, and my first Rent review, written the day after first seeing the show, including the line "Alex Melcher (the guy playing Mark Cohen) was kinda cute" ::snerk::

What else, holy crap I went through a bunch of old floppies and I found, like, really REALLY old messageboard files (I think I tried to save most of the itw stuff since we knew they were going to close them)

::looks at faces saying "what the hell is itw"::

**** it I'm old.

eta: I forgot you're not allowed to swear on these boards ::snerk::

just remembered, these are my last days with a double cassette player, so if anyone is interested in the NDdp or Hots boot let me know!

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ September 27, 2005 02:06 PM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Anna

Do you have NDdP on video?

Debra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do, but I don't have a second VCR right now... if you find no-one else remind me around Xmas cause I should be home and will have time to set up my laptop till then [img]smile.gif[/img]