Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Miss Saigon and John

Kelliiii

jesus - wonderful! you all know that i've had good things to say on here abt john and i've criticized, but this song is damn good - damn good. i've seen many 'johns' too, and he's got it - i don't know abt his acting in the part, but he nails this song - even makes me start crying and i've never seen him live in this part. i wish i could get over to see the show - i'm still pondering abt doing so - maybe i can make manchester, but probably not. i can't understand why more doors haven't opened for him with his voice - it's incredible.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my god! Thank you so much Rerina! I wished to hear this song sung by John that much! It's wonderful, fantastic! I can't understand the criticism (Obviously the people are in love with the former John-actor. I can't think of another explanation). This voice is unbelievable ? you have to admire it!

@Lauramonkey: Welcome here! Great that you joined us! I also love your page and am a member for a long time. Did you also talk to John when you were there?

Bye!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I went to see Miss Saigon on the opening night in Manchester last night. It was excellent. I'd already seen it in Nottingham but had to see it when it came to Manchester. John was amazing. I know I'm a huge fan but even my friend (who'd never heard of or seen him) thought he sang Bui-Doi fantastically. If anybody wants to see them I did mange to get a couple of photos of him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bring them on. Never enough of Johnny photos. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here they are (click the thumbnail to get the big version):
    <table align=left width="400" border="0"><tr><td height="168">tn johnny5</td><td>tn johnny3</td><td>tn johnny4</td></tr><tr><td>tn johnny6</td><td>tn johnny2</td><td> </td></tr>
    </table>
    Thank you, Susan.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ December 02, 2005 06:00 AM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you want to see the photos can I ask for someone to e-mail so they can post them for me.

Thanks
    Kido

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He looks really happy. Did you talk to him, Susan?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sadly I didn't get much chance to talk to him but he did seem really relaxed and happy and was quite amused at my camera. When I stopped him and asked if I could take his picture I got my camera out and he looked slightly surprised and said "that's not your average snapper". I'd been given a digital SLR with external flash (which I'm still trying to learn how to use as you can tell by the not quite as clear as I'd like photos) for my birthday and taken it with me. When it came to the photo of him and me he was laughing at my friends complete in ability to work out what I meant by "turn the camera on its side". I'm going back to see it on closing night so I'm hoping to get more photos then and talk to him again. He did say "thank you for comming" to us at the end which I thought was quite cute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot for the pictures! You are so lucky.. I really wanna see him again, cause last time is like a year ago. Unfortunatly Miss Saigon won't be anywhere near London when I'm there next year.
    Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyd yourself! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He looks gooooooood ::laughs:: not as scarily skinny as he was a while ago, good for him [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast