Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anna, you saw the movie? You didn't tell me?! You didn't like it?!! Now it kind of scares me 'cause I was so looking forward to see that movie but everybody says it's not that good and now my excitement vanishes... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would definitely recommend seeing the movie. Although I thought it was a bit weird I can't wait until the DVD comes out. I for one will definitely buy it as it's the only way I'll be able to see Rent for the foreseeable future. It's a bit like the Cats DVD to some extent I think. They may have missed bits out but if it's the only way to see it it's better than nothing. My friend who's seen John play Roger is really looking forward to it when she comes over next week to compare the performance she saw with it even though she says she can't remember that much of it as it was about 6 years since she's seen it. I think she's lying though as she usually has the most incredible memory for detail. We'll have to wait and see but I'll let you know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah I saw it... on the 24th or so, but in shitty quality... anyways, yeah, i wasn't too fond of it, but I'm anal when it comes to movies... I'll still go and see it in April, but, like, IMO it's less than brilliant. I'm not gonna start on all the things I didn't like, but, yeah... not my cup of tea...

uhm, bombi, do you want to mail me your adress? ::wink::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So Rent is running until the 26th now.. Great. I want to go see it again and now guess what.. that is exactly the date of my 18th Birthday! Something about that fact freaks me out cause it would be PERFECT but I'm so sure that I won't get to go... *sobs*
    Just had to mention that.. -_-*
    (Now there's no excuse for forgetting my birthday! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hm, well at least for you it's not a "there's no way I'm going to make the 26th" as it is for most of us... especially those that already had tickets for closing (aka the 12th) and scheduled a trip according to that, which now prevents them from going on teh 26th ::fumes::

anyways, did you catch that thingy on hr last night? cause if you didn't and want to see it, I taped it and it wouldn't be a prob to send you the file...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're the best!!!
    That would be so nice of you!!! ^-^
    Here's my address: [email protected]

*bounces*