Thread: I was wondering which you prefer..........dancing or singing?

TMK90

Hey John! How are ya?! Hopefully doing great!!! Well I have a question that's been burning a hole in my head! (not really but I think u get my drift [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Anyways....I was reading your biography somewhere on the internet and I noticed it said that you went to Royal Ballet School(very cool!) and so my question is which you prefer or like better...dancing or singing? And also why? ok well thanx for yur time and I'll be waiting for the answer!
    Take Care!!! xxxx [img]wink.gif[/img]

TMK90

Hey there,
    well I didn't think you'd reply, which is ok by me, but no matter what you would have said, it doesn't matter[not that I don't value your word cuz i do] because you're really good at both. And I enjoy both anyways! So thanks for all the tunes and moves you've given us[and hopefully still will] because they have been wonderful!
    Honestly and truthfully I'm just happy to know that your alive and breathing and relaxing this past summer[well its not really over yet] no matter where you are in this big beautiful world and growing a lovely beard[ i love the stubble [img]wink.gif[/img] , ok anyways, back on track] and seem to be content with life right now. That's all that really matters and I'm glad to know it! So have fun with the last little bit of summer as will I and I hope your doing fabulous!
    Take care!
    much love [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 06:03 PM: Message edited by: TMK90 ]</font>