Thread: aaand.. another Rent Production! o_O!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with Johnny, but anyways.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    There is a Swiss production touring germany this fall. It's great to be able to see it again though there are a few disturbing facts concerning the pictures (I HOPE they're from another production..).
    Mimi's a BLONDE!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    Everybody's white and that's just.. *argh*
    I know there was never really any specific way the cast had to look but I always liked the fact that they were all of different origins and it didn't matter at all, you know what I mean?
    Anyway, here's the Link:

*Link*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And will you look at Angel and Mimi, they could easily change places on stage and no one would notice. =)(if what I see is correct)

Kelliiii

hm. who's playing roger because in the 6th photo he looks exactly like john - don't you think? that face he's making is a *john* face

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the pictures look, uhm, interesting? at least they're doing the show in english! I'll definitely try to catch the tour, but I'm afraid they might be a huge (huuuuuuuge) disappointment after the Frankfurt Cast...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh come on, he's cute-ish! (Or mabe just a Roger-stereotype. -_-*)
    Yeah, I was wondering about the cast too but I have no idea where they could have taken the pictures from.. o_O?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he's, like, too... pretty, in the common sense. He looks more like the guy that heads to the solarium twice a week than an ex-junky hiv+ rock singer. And those pants? puhlease... and the adidas shoes? puhlease... and the ugly fake leather jacket? puhlease... they're almost as ugly as Mark's haircut, which isn't quite as ugly as his sweater.
    ::sigh:: I think when it comes to Mark & Roger costumes nothing will ever beat the Frankfurt show, soso hot.

(uhm, Bombi, do you happen to have links to any sites that have info on the Ddorf prod? I'm working on this website thingy here and left my program at home so all I have is the cast list that comes with the cast recording. It's quite frustrating (not as frustrating as trying to reprogram my brain-cells to writing a german website though) argh.

the pictures... dunno, I, just, dunno ::shudder::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, that's just what I thought..
    (Mimi's BLOND!!!) *cough* Sorry.
    Frankfurt will be hard to reach but then again I'd like to have a look at what they made of it. (Btw Roger DOES look hot.. Is he doing drugs in that first picture?!)

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

eh, I don't think that Roger is hot at all, not my type... besides that I'm kinda wondering whether that is the real cast, cause, like... they're opening in OCTOBER??? or do they have, like, one cast that does all the shows?
    I don't mind that Mimi's a blonde, I think the french-canadian prod had a blonde Mimi too.