Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everybody!
    I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for the way I have behaved sometimes towards some of the people on this site! (Qtpie2 / westendgirly1 you will understand what I mean as we had a brief falling out over it!)
    I am grown up enough to admit I was wrong in making a snap judgement about this site many moons ago and I just wanted to send everybody (especially the people who run the site) my deepest and most earnest apologies!
    I think this site is brilliant and you all have been very nice and helpful whenever I have requested some information or another and thank you for this hospitality!
    So to everyone THANK YOU!
    Love to all of you wonderful people!
    X

KelliM

Thanks, but I'm not quite sure I know what you are talking abt. Besides, we're all human & we all make mistakes - owning up to them and not blaming someone else is the noble thing to do. I'm the type of person who can get mad at something or someone, but when I create a friendship with someone, my allegiance is unconditional - no matter what the person may say or do. There's nothing anyone could ever do that would shake my fidelity as a friend. Am I trying to be enticing? Yeah, you can say that.

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 20, 2006 11:53 AM: Message edited by: pattic ]</font>

TMK90

Hey Rummy! Don't worry about it. It's done and taken care of. You stood up for what you thought was best & we agreed to disagree, and that's totally ok by me as you already know. And I think it very admirable for you to post an apology like this. Definitely noble [img]wink.gif[/img] But please don't worry about it! What's in the past is in the past, and were definitely past that point! Everything's cool!

& Patti, that's beautiful what you wrote. You don't find that everyday in a friend or just any person. So don't change b/c that's what makes you, you. And a more beautiful person no doubt. & hopefully people see that in you, and if not....then they're missing out on a wonderful and beautiful opportunity of a great friend/relationship w/u. [img]wink.gif[/img] Take Carexxx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you very much for your replies.
    First of all Pattic:-
    You may not know what I was on about (perhaps you missed that message! Don't worry about it!)
    But thank you very much for what you said, you seem like a very kind person indeed! Very thoughtful, considerate and caring, every aspect that makes a person both charming and lovely!
    And to westendgirly1:-
    Awww! You are very sweet too for saying that...I've never been called noble before! Interesting!!! But thank you very much and I know we are ok now but I jut felt wrong belonging to this site without apologising after I had been a bit on the cruel side, I just believe it is the right thing to do to own up to mistakes as I'm sure you agree. And thank you also for being a great 'internet pal'! : )
    Love to you all

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh. I don't know how I did that!?! Neither do I know how do delete them...aagh! help! I'm a bit confused! Please someone delete them for me, thanks
    love to all

TMK90

It's great to see that you have a good conscience in this respect Rummy!! Very good to see such a thing in a young person as you and myself.
    Take Care!

KelliM

Very nice comments - thank you. I'm going to be offline for a bit - Thanksgiving holidays are near. I'm doing a lot of prep for the party I'm having - just finished prepping the stuffed sausage mushrooms, the buttery carmel corn, the homemade apple, pumpkin, & banana streudel bread, chocolate-mashmellow-walnut fudge, homemade buttery yeast rolls, sugar coated roasted pecans, sweet potato pecan casserole, wild rice with sausage & cranberries, pumpkin, apple, & chocolate pie, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and I still have a ton of food to go - including the turkey! Help! Hm, I'm pretty hungry right now. I could cook all day long - I'd love to be a full time caterer or open a restaurant - that would be a dream job - someday!

TMK90

Wow Patti you really are quite the little cook! And the thing is that you enjoy doing it, which makes it come out so much better, imo. All of what you mentioned sounds so delicious! Enjoy your cook time!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Patti. I'm on a diet!!

Enjoy

Debra x