Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! You are so lucky to have seen johnny!
    I may sound dumb but where or what is Pigalle! I'm a bit confused (I've written that loads on this board!!!) Definetly as westendgirly said please can we have details (if you want to give them!)
    All my love

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

For anybody who didn't visit the back up board while Hostboard was down and wonders what Rummy means..I saw John on Thursday night at Pigalle which is a club in the West End. John was FANTASTIC. He sang a selection of Bond songs as the theme of the first part of the night was Bond & Beyond and then later he sang another set of 4 songs. His second set lasted a long time as he sang all extended versions and his performance was completely electric. He had loads of energy, dancing around the stage and seeming to have a really good time.

I had a great night and can't wait to go back.

Debra x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for not making myself clear, woops!
    Man, you are so lucky! I am so pleased you had a great time! Hope you have just as much fun when you go back again you lucky thing!! (I would be jealous but I'm to pleased for you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
    All my love

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a few photos from The Pigalle Club. They are not great quality bit if you want to see them I need somebody to host them unless you can do it Patti from the e-mail I've sent you with them attached.

Debra

KelliM

The quality is just fine, Debra - they are very handsome photos of John. He's looks much different from when I spent time with him last, but I really do like the new look alot. I love the way he wears his hair now! He's looking the part of 'Robert' in DC. I'd like to get these up before the end of the evening (my evening), but I don't think I have a way to upload them - did you send them to Kate? She might be back on & I know she'd love to get them up.

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ December 05, 2006 05:07 PM: Message edited by: pattic ]</font>

KelliM

Debra, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of forwarding the photos to Enessis!? She's the only one here with means to upload the photos. I hope that's okay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooops, I was supposed to put them in a new thread, my mistake. ;]

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ December 05, 2006 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>