Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

So we don't flod the Board with O/T Posts we can use one thread for everything.
    So, what'ya wanna talk about?
    Alex? *grins at Anna*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alex... mmmmh, I can't wait for that CD. Also, Petis pictures on her website ::lechz:: yes. I think a certain former
    castmate of them should update his website.

Yes... six lesson exam suck, did you know?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks as if we could open up a board all for ourselves! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, Peti's great! And she looks damn good (Believe me, I don't often say that about girls. *g*)
    Met her in Remscheid and she was so sweet!

And about the chat thing; I didn't think you'd have remembered my real name..*lol*

Bombi [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh my, I don't think I would be able to get out a word if I met Peti looking like that. I'd just stare, blush furiously and stutter. And there are NOT a lot of people who have that effect on me, really. Even my sister loves her (I think she put it somewhat like this: "I watched Popstars yesterday, they were showing Ross's family and friends. That girl who played Mimi was there, she was by far the best singer of them all")

::gush:: I'm in a mood for gushing today ::yay::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I showed some friends a pic of her from Remscheid (short skirt, leather boots...) and even they went like 'wow' and 'sweet'.

Have you ever met John? You're able to talk to him aswell, aren't you? *g*
    Even I could do it! I mean it's fun talking with the actors but it's kinda unfair when I go with my friends. I talk a lot (as you might guess..) and I don't mind talking with people I don't really know, so I'm the one to ask for signatures and pics when we go see their favourite actors and then, when I meet John in person for the first time in my life they leave me chatting to him all alone! *sob*
    But I think I did quite well...really! *lol*

Did you know Cats might be comming to Duesseldorf? I know, not your most loved musical, but I live in Bonn, so it's quite close! *bounces* And maybe some actors from Berlin will be there too! ...Although I doubt that John would join the cast. *sob*

Bombi [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe, nah I haven't met John in person yet. I never managed to get rid of my parents so I could go stagedoor-whoring. I don't necesarily need them to stand next to me, you know... I'd probably have less problems talkign to John than Peti... she's much more pretty ::hides:: okay, maybe she's just much more my type, which is weird, cause, like, I tend to like guys most of the time...

Cats in Duesseldorf, huh? nah! They should put something decent there, the capitol is so awesome for other plays ::cough::rent::cough::hedwig::cough:: but I guess I'll be out of luck... on the other hand I can't complain cause me = going to NYC next summer ::yay:: Yes, but I'm all for a good show in Duesseldorf cause I have relatives in the area and can crash there whenever I want, a lot easier than Berlin or other places...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I wouldn't mind having Rent near me either. Actually I luv them both! *smiles*

My mum was with me in Dinslaken, but she stayed away and didn't bother me when I went to John. (Really nice of her, if I think about it...)
    Actually she told me where he was, cause I didn't find him! *lol*

Have you ever seen 'Fame Academy'? There was this guy who was really nice (Felix) and guess what? I read that his dream-role would be playing Roger in Rent! *lol* I my opinion it's not the right role for him.. What d'you think?

Most of the time? *g*
    Although Peti's probably one of the sweetest women I know, I'd still prefer Johnny! *lol*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe, well... after I wasn't into musicals at all before Rent so I didn't even know about stage doors and such, and after Cats my Mom was pissed cause I wasn't all thrilled about the show ::hides::

Felix... blond musical typish guy? the one they told to be all rock and hard and shit, who then had a cold and totally killed his song for the performance? yup, definately remember. I don't know, he somewhat reminded me of Tino Bos who made an awesome Roger, although Tino's voice is different/better trained. I don't know, I can't REALLY imagin it, but it makes him cool [img]wink.gif[/img] I actually was a Joey-shipper in case you watched the show (it's all about the arms hon [img]wink.gif[/img] )

yup... most of the time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*lol*
    Yeah, that's him! Well the fact that he likes RENT makes him an even nicer guy, sure! *g*
    It was kind of obvious that he's a musical-actor...

I WANT TO SEE RENT! Just one time! You're such a lucky girl, flying to the US! *sob*

Well then *yawns* I'll go to bed now..
    Don't get much sleep at the moment.
    Good Night and c ya tomorrow! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe, I'm going to see Rent on bway! askdflxew! well, unless it closes before I get there, but then I'd go see the tour somewhere, yay! I just want to see a non-messed up production once! ::is excited:: I'm going to see rentboys!yay!!! maybe a gig when I'm lucky ::yay:: and kickass concerts ::yay:: oh wait, I don't have any money, thehee.
    I'm going to see my family ::YAY::

well, some guy of O-town once said his favorite date would be takin the girl to see Rent... I don't like him anyways [img]wink.gif[/img]

I should grab something to eat...

mhm, food

anna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast