Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're so lucky! The only thing I could come up with right now is, that I'll go see Jekyll and Hyde tomorrow. *bounces* It's quite good, but I know a lot better ones! Anyway, there's a really nice actor playing there so it will be a lot of fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'd love to travel to NYC at least once in my life! See b-way and all the stuff! *sighs* maybe some day.
    Ever been anywhere else than in the US?

Gotta go now, 'cause I didn't feed my cat yet. (Makes him screem and run arround the room, sharpening his claws on my mums sofa, cause he knows that he gets attention then!)

*sighs and walks off*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hm, I've never seen Jekyll & Hyde. my drama teacher wasn't too fond of it and he usually has quiet the same taste as me (he loves rent ::snerk: [img]smile.gif[/img] ?
    'nyways, I've never been in NYC before, so I'm waaayyy excited, I have some friends who have family there so I probably won't even have to pay for a hotel ::yay::
    besides... well, I've been in Washington State ::lol:: just lived there for a year... Seattle, Oregon, Anaheim... Hell, I mean palm springs ::shudder:: not really a lot of places, and it was all with my fam so I'm excited to be able to travel on my own a bit.

yeah...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya!

Finally a day without school! *sighs*
    (I've got school every second saturday! [img]frown.gif[/img] )
    Jekyll was a lot of fun! Although the guy who played the role of Jekyll/Hyde wasn't as good as the other ones I've seen...
    *lol* So only 24 days left till it's x-mas! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ugh, school on Saturday must suck. Well, being stuck at school till 6pm three days a week isn't all that grand either...
    hm, so... Jekyll review? I really don't know the show, but, well, I always like to read reviews.

hm... must go on and study for scary six-lesson english exam on wednesday ::is scared::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, it sucks! But hearing stuff like having to stay in school till 6 pm I'm quite glad about school on Saturdays... [img]wink.gif[/img]

I don't think you should have problems with english! You've got enough practice here! And after you've been to the US for such a long time you shouldn't worry at all!

No review, but great news...for me! *eg*
    I just had a talk with my aunt and uncle living in Dresden and they'll visit us for x-mas and take me with them afterwards and then I'll go see CATS! *crazily bounces through the house*

Sorry, just had to get rid of that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thought I'd post it just in case you're interested, livejournal got rid of their invite codes so you can just go and join without having to know someone who has a spare code [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really? Thanx for telling me and nicer to hear something from you! I'll probably join livejournal in my hollidays then. (I need more time!)

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

been heck'a'busy last few weeks... now my computer's ****ed up and I'm looking forward (er, not) to a lovely vacation stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere with people I can't stand (also known as my family). Driving test on Friday ::shudder:. I'm so gonny fail, thehee.
    Dehduhm... hope everyone here has a great christmas (prolly won't be back till New Years)

yeah...
    anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay then a merry x-mas and a happy new year! [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope it won't be too bad!(Take a few RENT-CDs with you and everything'll be fine. (That's how I handle it, when I'm annoyed. I listen to La vie Boheme and everything's allright! *g*)
    Good luck with your Driving Test!

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor you... (Or shall I say poor test instructor? *eg*) Well, better luck next time then! Wonder how many tries I'll need... *lol*
    I would have really liked to see those two guys! *g*
    Well then, just in case we won't get to 'write' to eachh other again befor x-mas...
    Merry x-mas.... again! [img]wink.gif[/img]

*hugz*
    Bombi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast