Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys!

I'm kind of tired, so I'll tell you everything about Cats tomorow! (Just so much: He played, but he didn't come to the SD [img]frown.gif[/img] ) Just wanted to leave you this link (some pics from Dinslaken):

http://www.ulmansworld.de/navineu/Frameset-1.htm

Good Night!
    Bombi
    (I've got my pic with John scanned, so I might be able to show it to you soon! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

KelliM

Thanks for the links Bombi and let us know about the show!! I wonder when John is going to get around to updating his site. He's gonna be behind 2 months pretty soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey [img]smile.gif[/img] glad to hear you saw him and he wasn't calling out or something... so how was the show?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Bombi,
    welcome back! [img]smile.gif[/img] Of course we missed you!!! Indeed it was too quiet here.
    Hope you had a great time in Berlin! Can't wait to listen to your stories and to see your pic with John.
    And many thanks for the links! It's so good that this forum exists!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Have a nice day [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just rediscovered some not-so-recent pictures. I think most of you have the whole rent in concert deal on tape anyways, but for those that don't here are a few screencaps. You have to join the group to see them though.

anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

: [img]tongue.gif[/img] okes Bombi:: can we have that review, puhleeaassseee? : [img]tongue.gif[/img] outs::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya!

Sorry that this took me so long, but I've been camping with a friend of mine! Got a ten year old boy obsessed with Cats (He's been singing and listening to the songs all the time...)and his Dad was about to kill me! *lol*

Okay, Cats...
    ..not that much to say about it. John was a d o r a b l e !!! Seeing Cats from the third row is so totaly different! He's been 'bothering' a man, who was sitting two seats beside me (stretching out his a.. in our direction! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ) and actually walked down the stairs right in front me! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

In the end, while Munk was starting his 'Now Old Deuteronomy...'-thing, he was lying there flat on his back and Misto (Benjamin Tyrell) was sitting beside him (showing us his back), shortly looked at him and placed his 'paw' on Tugs upper leg. I think 'Tug' had his paw somewhere on Mistos chest, but I couldn't really see that very well.... (Anybody read the fanfiction 'Misty Eyes'?..) I was staring at the two of them (quite sleepy in fact...) and suddenly Tug twisted around and stopped, lying on his tummy and staring at us... *lol* I was shocked!

Beside John I really enjoyed the Rumpleteazer. She's been staring at me during 'The Naming of Cats' and I stared back through the entire song...that's been kind of fun!

Aaaand...Gido Schimanski! (/Plato/Macavity)
    He's sooooo sweet!!! He was staring at me and then hissed and I (beeing hyper as always) hissed back, after grinning widely. When I stared back at him he went of kind of bored, like 'aaahhh...won't discuss this with you any longer'! *lol* After the show only a few people stood up (including me) and I was 'woooing' at the cast and 'Plato' sat in front of me, grinning such a cute, thankfull grin and staring right into my eyes! *melts away*
    I've written something into his Guestbook and he even e-mailed back! He's such a cutie!

Okay, guess this is enough! *faints*
    Anyways, I'm glad to be back home!

*hugz*
    Bombi