Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya! Long time no speaky! He he. I tried sending you a PM but it did'nt work (grrrrr!!!!) so i was wondering if you still want to talk can you try from your end. And I am not freaking out anymore since you said you'd kill me if I did, he he! I'm cool calm and collected....almost! By the way for a present I got a phone and as my wallpaper I have a picture of Johnny! My sis told me I was sad but I don't care, it rocks! Also as my ring tone I managed to record John singing Tuggers song of the dvd and so now I can listen to him whenever someone texts me! Yay! I also got a cd walkman (these are the most exspensive gifts I've ever got, I don't usually get stuff like this!) and so I am permanetly listening to AC/DC from Johnny's starlight express cd! He has such a lovely voice. It's so smooth and yet so strong...if that makes sense!!! It's just such a brilliant voice...I love it! Sorry I'm babbling but I've missed speaking to you so much! I'll shut up now...bysyby
    all my love

TMK90

Hey Rummy!
    Well, I've tried to PM, but it doesn't work yet. So guess we'll just have to wait! Good to see you're trying your best to stay calm.....lol. And way cool you got a phone and walkman! So happy for ya!
    Hope your well!
    Talk soon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya! Wow it's really dead around here! Everyone still celebrating new year i assume! It's annoying how the PM's are bot working but hey ho! Just have to be patient! I've really missed chatting to you and all the other people on hostboard and my own site! It sounds daft but never mind! he he! Can i ask you something? Is the little picture next to your name audrey hepburn??? If it is I LOVE HER!!!! I THINK SHE IS SO CLASSY!!! I WOULD LOVE TO LOOK LIKE HER!!!! sorry, a bit ott but it's true i think she is so cool! also where does your little signiture come from? Just curious (tugger moment...get it....yeah that was a lame joke...cough cough....!) moving very swiftly on! I hope you are well and I am so chuffed to be a senior member it's mega!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, hope to speak soon and hope all is well with you.
    Rummy
    xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx
    P.s I'm hoping to take up tap dancing soon and I am sooooooooo scared!!!!!
    Luvya
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TMK90

Hey hey!
    I am well thank you. It is really dead round here. No doubt everyone's busy, especially with the holiday, and working hard to pay off the debt that comes with spending so much money round this time of year!
    Yes my avatar is of Audrey Hepburn. I absolutely love her & loved this picture the moment I saw it!! Since I was very young(abt 6...strange I know!) I have loved her. Her movies are just wonderful and have been my favourite since I was young. She is such a classy and elegent lady and very beautiful. She's played wonderfully in all the roles I've seen her in. Old classic movies are trully my favourite and have always been. I could never get sick of them! & that's a fact!!
    And my signature is a Morrissey song..."The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get". I really love this song, and well all of Morrissey's music, which includes him being with The Smiths. I heard, & of course opinions may vary, that it takes a special person to trully love his music and be passionate about it b/c it iiis so different. Which I am. But honestly for me, it trully takes a very special voice for me to absolutely love and listen to all the time.
    I'm very picky as you can tell. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And well John's voice just so happens to fit into that very special category. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    And don't worry about tap dancing. Just think of it as an adventure which may have many different turns and takes. I'm sure you'll do very well, just work hard at it, which I know you can do, as with everything else. So...I hope you are well and take care!!

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ January 07, 2007 06:31 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya! Pms still are not working...boo!!! Oh well!
    I'm so pleased you like audrey! She is like my icon..well...her and rosemarie ford! There is a book i own called How to be perfect (i think) i know it's How to be something i just can't remember what! But any who..it's the audrey hepburn way of life. If you can find it in the states it's brill! Thanks for saying that baout tap, i'm going to hopefully take private to ebgin with and see how i go! Got to go, sorry for the short letter i want to do some stuff to our site
    luvya as always
    rummy
    XXX

TMK90

Yay! PM's now work. I just tested it out, and it worked! So everything's back to normal again. I better watch my words though.....hopefully nothing else bad happens again w/ Hostboard. So I'll PM you, since now it's accessible!
    BYE!