Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, probably he won't read it but nevertheless:

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Happy birthday and good luck, John! May all your dreams come true! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've got one question to the experts here [img]wink.gif[/img]
    If I happen to see John next Friday (I will go to Cats - yeah [img]smile.gif[/img] ) what do I have to say to congratulate him: Happy belated birthday??? I can't remember the right expression [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Many thanks,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Please say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him for me, because i want him to know he has a foreign fan. and i might go to Germany to see John when i graduate from University. But it is far from me, because i am a senior school student now. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I'm dreaming i can get an autograph from John. i wish this will be true in my life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Happy Birthday Johnny! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

You're going to the show Laura?! Argh.. I would have loved to go aswell, but, well, I told you... I could save that much money! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    But yes, I think belated birthday is right..

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Dear Laura,
    if you meet John, i think you should suggest him to make a show in China. i'm sure the girls in China will crazy for him. what's a pity that there's no place can find John's album. But in China, everywhere can find CATS and STARLIGHT EXPRESS and lots of musical fans know John Partridge. and Tugger and Electra which John plays is popular with us. he is really a rock'n' roll star in our hearts. his voice is fantastic!! [img]cool.gif[/img] thank you for bring the suggestion to him!

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Laura~ you are right it is 'belated birthday'... You are sooooo lucky to get to see his shows...*sighs* really wish I could be there too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Well it actually IS the 24th today...I still can't believe I had my days confused like that... stupid calendar trickery... [img]wink.gif[/img] Well Happy Birthday to John!!!!
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your help! I hope I will be able to use it on Friday! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    @Johnny Chee: There were rumours about John going to Asia with his band ("Johnny"). I don't know if he was there indeed. Did you find something in the web?
    CU,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

go to Japan? (i heard someone said he would go to Japan last year, but i forget the detail) i didn't hear anything else.

by the way, i think you must have seen John with your own eyes, because i found the pic which you were in John's arm in front of the Taboo's poster.(you are so cooooooool& lucky) i have a question: how tall is John? (?'?") one of the John's female fans asked me the question on chinamusical.net' BBS. i think i can get the answer from you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Johnny,
    which picture do you refer to? I don't know it but it's not me [img]smile.gif[/img] But I would like to see it. I managed to get a picture with John but it wasn't in front of a Taboo poster and it isn't in the web. Do you talk about the Laura from msn-group? I think she is the moderator there. It's not me [img]wink.gif[/img]
    How tall is he? Good question. Maybe around 1 metre and 85 centimetre. He is definitely taller than me (I'm 1,76 m) but not as tall as my boyfriend (1,88 m). I think this means 5" and 1'. Is this right? What do the others say?
    Love,
    Laura

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Laura2407 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

About a head taller than me and I'm 1.63m.
    And yeah, they've said that he's been to Japan before in Dinslkaen. Said all the girls were crazy about the tall blond guy. *g* That's just so sweet to imagine. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast