Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now it's my turn to ask: What? Bombi? Where did you hear something about Japan? He was there actually? With his band? Exciting news [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, not with his band, but Bertram said something like that, when he introduced John before one of his songs.

Bombi ^-^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Oh, it's my fault, sorry Laura. i don't know that Laura who is in MSN-GROUP is not you. So, sorry. You said John is about 1.85m? i'm so happy, because i'm 2cm taller than John. i dare not tell my friend John is 1.85, i think she will kill me. because she told me she think John looks like 1.95 at least. But in my opinion, John is not so tall as she thought. you can imagine that a man who is 1.95 can dance so cool in Jellicle Ball? right? But one thing i don't understand, that is somebody said Michael Grubber who played Munk in Cats is 1.87. but you can see John is much taller than Michael in Cats video. it's really the most difficult question in the world.
    Johnny [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, by the way, is there any place can download the clips of John in Dinslkaen. i remember i got it last year, if anyone got it this year?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I have to tell you i asked the other friend of mine that the height of John yesterday, but he told me he's sure that John is 1.9?m at least, because he has seen the height of Michael in his page, that is 1.87, and Michael was a diving player before he became a perfessional actor. the actor Jason.G who played Alonzo in video was 6"1'(about 1.85). and you know, when they sang the "Messiah" in "Jellicle songs for Jellicle cats", John stood beside Michael and Jason, you can see John was much taller than them. so we can say that John is taller than we thought.
    `Lucky` i have not tell my friend he is 1.85 yet, or she would kill me! she is John's super fan. But his English is too poor to come here. so i have to translate every message for her. it's just like a nightmare. God!
    Oh! it's really a difficult thing, i even want to fly to Germany to ask him how tall he is directly.

OK, goodnight
    Johnny

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Johnny Chee: Don't worry because of the picture. How should you know it's not me? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Because of John's height: I will try to look at it more closely when I meet him next time. Keep fingers crossed that this will be tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Unfortunately I don't know about any clips in the web yet. If I hear anything I will tell you.
    @Bombi: Really? I missed this. [img]frown.gif[/img] Obviously it was before "Mr. Bojangle" wasn't it? Did he say: Just returned or anything like that? It can't be a long time ago if Bertram refers to it. What do you think?

Take care, Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think he said soemthing about 'last year'..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Thank you, Laura.
    Bombi, you mean John went to Japan last year? i don't know it at all.
    But i remember i went to Johnnymusic.net last year. there were some clips, i think "Gonna be alright" is the most fantastic one, what do you think about it? But now the page is down, why? Don't tell me John is playing CATS now, no time to do it. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't know.. I think he updated it, because he told me it would be back up soon! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How is everyone???I'm ok...Band camp is finally over and my feet get a break from the stupid hot cement we march on...LoL [img]smile.gif[/img]
    @Laura: hope you get to/got to see John...you'll have to tell all about it...
    well I must be off... and in case you care I won't be on for the next week b/c i'm goanna be at the beach!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] c everyone laterZ
    Andrea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast