Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

does anyone of you have the shorts picture (you know, making of Cats...)? I thought I'd saved it on a disk but somehow my computer messed up so I can't open it. But I need it, cause, like, I mean, we can't keep THE shorts from anyone, right?

besides that, does anyone have a picture of the whole rainbow tix article where you can actually read the text? and does anyone still have the interview with that Berlin newspaper (german or english - it doesn't matter). I want to get my press section completed.

Aaand, anyone have any newish pictures? somehow everything post-NdDP I'd saved on my computer just vanished together with all but three of my StEx pics...

it'd be really neat if anyone could e-mail any of above to moi ([email protected])

::hugs::
    anna

KelliM

Some where on this message board is the whole Berlin interview in German - if not, look over at Josef's board - I know it's there, too
    http://19024.rapidforum.com/

Libby has the Rainbow Tix article in full with pics on her site. Tuggs at her site has post NDDP pics - esp the ones of him from April, 2002. I don't have any pics sorry, never did get a chance to take any of my own, but it never even crossed my mind didn't need to. But check Josef's forum I mentioned above. If you search thru there you'll find many links to current RTT pics and the one of him on some commercial in Germany before the opening of Cats Berlin is up there too, but I think the link might be somewhere on this board too.

KelliM

Anna go here for the shorts pic http://cats.users5.50megs.com/john.htm

I dunno but I still say the look I like best for him is as Gringoire I like that dark hair on him (look at pics of Johnny as Gringoire on this site taken during RVP).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks a bunch you guys [img]smile.gif[/img] , I'll check those out later and add it... what kind of commercial? like a commercial for Cats or something else? just wondering...

edited to say: ::yay:: shorts... I should make a page dedicated to those... yes.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ May 10, 2003 06:12 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>