Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hI everyone. i'm new and confused, i was going to read a message from a johnnycrazy something but i can't find it anywhere since i last logged on. can someone please help as it makes no sence to me! thanks everyone

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi and welcome to the board!
    The reason why you can't find it might be that people keep deleting posts around here.
    It's not entirely my decision but if it were for me I'd turn everything back to normal so people would stop deleting their posts all the time.
    It truly gets confusing.. -_-*

Bombi

TMK90

Hey Bombi! Long time no hear(from you)! How ya been?
    Yeah I agree....what happen to Patti's "speech" (I'd appreciate it-edited)she posted a few days ago? Maybe Patti deleted Johnnycrazy9's post. Could of been since she posted her speech after that, and the post was gone.
    Who's deleting them and is that why my topic got deleted a few weeks ago?

KelliM

First off, I don't think this board is ever going to return to normal because now everyone is afraid to post & make comments - or so it seems. The entire dynamics of this board has been changed & I'm afraid for good. Secondly, I didn't appreciate the post that had the rude comments towards the people who posted, so I deleted it. Thirdly, I took my post down because it was only a temporary message to get the rules across & I deleted it because it interrupted the flow of the board.

TMK90

Wink

Good reasoning Patti. And I really honestly hope that people aren't afraid to post now. If anything, now I think I'm more apt post now, I know wierd, but anyways, people of this board, please don't be afraid! It's got to get back to the way it was before. Don't let something like that stumble you. Everyone has owned up to what happened and now its done and gone! John did say in his thread that he didn't want people to stop using this message board because you think you wronged him, just to be careful. So take his advice! Please! Because this is such a good board with such great people, with opinions and thoughts that do matter. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Take Care all!

TMK90

Oh I forgot to add something since I can't edit my post.....thanks for your reasoning, because what you said was true.

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 06:50 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok thank you for making that clear but don't you think it's bit rude to actually delete a message that someone probably spent quite abit of time thinking about just because it displeased you.
    I mean, John Partridge himself insulted this message board but his message still remains.
    I also think it wrong that you should read the message when it was addressed specificley for someone else.
    demjerrie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gosh! what happened here? I obviously missed something. Nevertheless, I'm not going to ask what that was all about, as not to start it up all again, as it seems to have been something unpleasant.

I'm not around here much, it's true, but life is busy. But I never forget this board and I do peep in ever so often.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey!

School started again and it's only half a year until I'm done and that's the reason why I can't spend that much time online. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I have no problem though to keep going as normal.. It's just that there's nothing to talk about right now.. at least no news about John.. -_-*
    It's not as if this board ever was 'pure life'.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi

PS
    I do have SOMETHING to talk about.. *lol*
    I've been to WWRY yesterday to celebrate Freddie's 60th anniversary. It was great and I'm still all hyper if it weren't for that [word probably not allowed on this board] that kept yelling the songs into my ear during the show and she couldn't sing, had no rythm and couldn't even speek english. I was about to kill her and when I asked her (REEEAALY politely) to try not to sing that loud during the balads, she said she was living in a free country and was free to do whatever she wanted. I could have smacked her.. Sorry, had to get rid of that. *lol*

TMK90

Hey Bombi! Good for you! I so wish I could say the same. I'm almost done thoguh.
    And as for going on normal.....me too. Enough of this stuff about it not going that way. It will!
    And YAY! You got to go to WWRY! Glad you had fun despite some interfernces [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 06:51 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast