Thread: How often have you seen/met John?!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a question I've asked myself...
    Always scared of bothering actors at the stagedoor... [img]frown.gif[/img]
    *g* Although there are really nice ones...
    *hugz her little swedish Night Fever-Star*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw Johnny twice and met him twice, he's a lovely bloke as long as he's not in a hurry, always has time for a hug , a photo and an autograph.!

Most people I've stalked*cough*harassed*cough*stage door whored *nods* have been very nice, can't think of anyone who's not been great *glares at Alex Jennings* apart from one or two, most of them are happy to see fans!

Love and Hugs
    Lauraaa
    x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I met John 3 times. Twice in London and once in Berlin. The first time I met him in London, I didn't know if he was in a good or bad mood, all I heard was a girl close to the entrance asking him something and he said a loud and firm NO!! that sounded upset, so once he passed me, I didn't dare stop him. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But, his face always looks a little grumpy if he's relaxing it, hehe..when I met him in London again a year later on a friday night and again on the saturday night. I dared to stop him even though he dashed passed me, talking on his mobile and believe me, all I could say was a quiet 'John'?? and he stopped immediately, finished his phonecall and signed stuff, had pics taken with us and was just his sweet chirrpy self, with a hint of Tuggerish arrogance that I just love!!!!

Same in Berlin, he was soo nice. He's always dashing out of the stagedoor, so you have to call out to him. I did, just saying "John, hang on a sec I got something for you. " he stopped right away, walked over, hugged me and kissed me even before I was able to give him the little pressie.. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

All in all, I think even if he's got a grumpy face, if you ask him nicely I'm sure he won't be rude to you. He was really sweet, whenever I meet him. *sighs*

purrs
    Tuggerine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*gulps*
    Tuggerine...yours sounds...scary! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Oh well, I'll have to try.
    But you're all older than I am and I'm a lil anoying teeny. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Although I don't behave all to freaky *g* just when I'm with my friends...*lol*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God I've lost count of the amount of times I've met, chatted to, bumped into or seen John. Must be at least like 20 or 30 times, probably more. *shrug* I really don't know!!

He got to recognise me from Cats London, even though I never stopped him for anything because I was more interested in other cast members. After a while he'd say hi to me most times I was round by the Stage Door after the show. Sometimes he'd stop for a chat or come give me a hug and a kiss for no apparent reason. I'll always remember when I was standing chatting to Stori James (one of the other cast members) on the corner near the Stage Door and John comes bounding up and goes "Hello my darling!! *huge hug* Haven't seen you for ages! You seeing the show tonight babes?" I was like "Erm..yeah". When he'd gone Stori and I just laughed at how random it was!

Kate xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Same as Kate for me really (seeing as we usually went to the shows together). Actually, I think I introduced you Kate to the world of John, didn't I?!
    His last night as Marilyn was my fav experience...wouldn't leave me alone hehe. And him singing into his tail to myself and Kate during 'Cats' all the time...remember that Kate??

Seen him a good 40/50 times, prob more!

Ruth x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah you dragged me kicking and screaming into the world of John. He's grown on me...and is actually pretty nice now when I see him so begrudgingly I have to kind of like the guy!!

God I so remember the tail singing...and the tail as about 50 different musical instruments. Him sat in the pipe laughing away and shaking his tail in time to the beat!

Yep that Marilyn night will be etched in your memory for ever!!

Kate xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never met John and I'm sure I never will, because I live in Mexio City [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwww, darlin'! dont worry, neither will i...im way too shy...altho u wudnt think it after rocky horror *thoughtful look* ...im goin nower in a group again, i turn into an arse