Thread: deja-va (@anna)

KelliM
    deja-vu anna - doesn't the msn page/forum abt John kinda remind you of the old days when the original john partridge board was discovering him and finding out all sorts of info on what he's up to & doing next??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha. I hardly remember the original board at all. I just found it a few weeks before it got closed down when it was on it's heighth of weird shit going on. But, yeah, the msn group... it seems sort of weird to me now, cause I don't really remember John's 'fandom' being like that, since the only thing I really remember is the insidetheweb board (::snuggles:: I miss that place), and it was, uh, different. I mean I couldn't imagin anyone bringing up the topic "10 things I'd do with John" over here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You forgot me?!!! I've been on the JBTFMB for about a year! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nooooo, we didn't forget you ::huggles Bombi::

I think, if I'm not totally mistaken, what Kelli was refering to is the board of the original page (???), which has been a loooooong time ago, in, like, 1999? 2000? (*gulp*, I'm around THAT long?). hehe. It's funny, cause, like, every board we had so far sort of had it's own 'character', they're never quite the same... (itw.com ::sob: [img]smile.gif[/img] . I guess it's mainly the lack of the few people we lose on every move and the input of the new folks ::shrug::

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ March 16, 2004 05:09 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Another former member of the "John Partridge True Fans Messageboard" just dropped by. (I didn't use a nickname back then, just my real name: Nina)
    I can hardly believe how many of you folks still hang around here - and don't get me wrong, I think this board is great!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*thankfuly looks at Anna*
    Oh,okay... I've never seen that one, did I? [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Well, I thought you ment the one that closed in summer 2002 (?). I've been on that one since about a year! *nods*

Bombi

Btw Hi Nina!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah... I can't believe how long I've been around either. It's weird to post on some board and someone answers 'hey I know you from, like, a JP board that once existed four years ago' : [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] : I feel so old hearing stuff like that. I'm not even ninteen yet! (ohno, not almost nineteen, which is as-good-as-twenty, which is oh-my-god-I'm-turning-thirty-soon which is halfway-in-the-grave ::shudder:: )

hehe, no Bombi, I don't think you've seen that one. It must've been closed down in early 2000 the very latest, although I'm semi-sure it was in '99, since it must've been around Rent-time.

::joins the 'hi Nina' waving::