Thread: @Kate

KelliM

Kate - I have a question for you because you know so much abt technology. I'm having a darn hard time with this site freezing up on me & loading slowly lately - even with my high speed connection. I realize that the traffic is extremely high here lately with John posting & all, but it seems to be a major pain loading. I hate to say it because I love Hyeree's work, but I think it's the animated graphic - could it be? If so, maybe you or Hyeree can create something else that's not animated? Just a thought & is anyone else having trouble with the mechanical part of the board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey..
    I would actually guess that you might be right about the animated picture, but the board works fine for me.. Might depend on the type of PC you have? (That's a serious question cause I have no idea. [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think it's the gif picture. I have an extremely old borrowed pc right now and everything works just fine. It's definitely not your connection's fault. You could try clearing your browser's cache. If you have Internet Explorer, then go to 'Tools' -> 'Options' -> 'General' tab and click 'Delete Cookies' and 'Delete Files' in the 'Temporary Internet Files' section.

KelliM

Ok thanks. I use Mozilla instead of IE, but I figured out what you're saying - they are alike in many ways. I'll see how the page loads later on - the initial post to you took 10 minutes to post to the board.

KelliM

It works better now. Thanks Kate.