Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

John

I hope you are OK with me asking. Are you able to give any more information about when you are performing at Pigalle as I would love to see this. I never quite plucked up the courage to go to the Cafe de Paris for the KLR when you were performing there and have kicked myself over this ever since. I am older and a little less self conscious now and will brave it to see you perform.

Debra xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Every Thursday from the 9th Nov.

TMK90

Oh fiddlesticks!!! It's too bad I'm missing such a great performance! Stinks to be me. Oh well. On a more positive note, it's good to hear that you get to share the joy and excitement of the leading role(s) and of doing this musical with your dear friend.....hmm...that's cute how you seem so excited abt that. Glad things are on the up and up for you!
    Take Care ;p

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 06:56 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can let you know that playing opposite me, is my dear friend, Miss Summer Strallen, in the role of Janet. I'm performing over Nov/Dec at Pigalle, and have just finished working with Ray Cooney on a new musical called "Times Up".I also wanted to say thankyou for all your positive support here lately,and hope you all continue enjoying to follow my career.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear John. Thanks for the information about Pigalle. I hope to get there to see you next Thursday, if not then the Thursday after.Debra x