Wow!!! I only recently joined this site and I can not believe that I'm actually writing to you!! It's incredible!
It's great that you've got a new role, I really must try and get to see it and if you wouldn't mind I would really appreciate it if I could come to the stage door and meet you! (I'll understand if you say no, I really don't want to appear to forward.)
It's brilliant that you are finally living a dream you had when you were a boy. Good luck and hope the show goes well.
I just want to say, since I finally have the chance to tell you in person (well..sort of!)
That ever since I saw you in Cats the Movie I have been a huge fan of you and your work (you have most proberly heard this a thousand time's over!) and also that you and the rest of the cast of the movie really inspired me to become a performer. It is now my dream to be in Cats, I'd especially love to play Bombalurina or Rumpleteazer. I have already taught myself all of the routines and dance to them in my lounge whenever my mum let's me!!! I love it!
Sorry for carrying on like this I just really wanted to tell you, and thank you, for helping me realise what I wanted to do with my life.
I hope this letter has not been a drag to read and I have'nt appeared to much like a suck up!
Thank you for reading, it means alot, take care and have fun with whatever you are upto.
Lots of love
Rum tum toria (a.k.a Evie-May) XXX