Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Musical time: You have yourself so correctly ausgepowert today, how you found the show?

John Partridge: It was simply great - it rocked! We had really very much fun. We did not have much time for rehearsing, we got along together and tried times simply completely much, with much enthusiasm and inspiration. And came out and we all together had beautiful hours.

Musical time: Was it the first time that you arose in Germany in a Gala?

JP: Yes, I was of course once invited to come to DIN sheets but I it at that time did not create. I believe, that am now two years ago. Fortunately I was now again asked, and this time I had gekriegt it on the row.

MT: Would you come again?

JP: Yeah, I comes back. I have some other projects to run, but hopefully I create it that I come again, after DIN sheets.

MT: Do you have already further plans, which you would like to make after "Cats" here in Germany?

JP: Yes, I signed a straight disk contract with universal Music. I just finished my first album, and my first single will appear on 24 February 2004. I will fulfill thus still contract with Cats to mine and will then concentrate me completely on my own music. I am then for eight weeks in Asia, also in Japan. Afterwards I become of March to at the end of April by Germany routes, where I will appear as support act of Robbie Williams on its Germany route. I'll bake (laughs).

MT: Which music style may one from your album expect oneself?

JP: Electro, a kind of new Wave, electrical skirt with some influence from the eighties. I have hard Synthesizer, e-guitars, so correctly heavy. And I wrote all Songs themselves and am arranged and produced, that my completely personal style. It will have nothing at all do with musical, in no regard. I made already so much in things musical, was that a section in my life. But simply the time came now, where I must make something new and somewhat completely different one. I will completely differently present myself there, than one was up to now perhaps used to that. When Performer, actor, singer one must develop oneself further simply, otherwise is one concerned on a certain point, where one becomes boring. Thus on the musical stage one actually plays each evening the same. It is always different public, so that one is motivated again and again, but nevertheless always is it for an artist the same. And with my music I have entrance to completely different public and can be even many more creative. For me as an artist that is very important that I can again and again find something new for me. My own music to develop, is for me a very personal and intimate challenge.

MT: Thus, deeply in your internal heart you prefer your own music?

JP: Naja, is not so simple to answer. Within the musical range one works for someone else. You play for the public and do on the stage what says someone else to you. You play a role, and perhaps one can bring its own character into the role, but the whole project is the idea of someone else. My music is born however by me. It reflects my personality, my life experiences and my relations with other humans. I played musical always love and I very gladly musical, but sometime one must continue a step and leave a section behind itself. Now evenly this time came to try something else out and open new fields. Thus I do now simply something for me and am my own boss - times apart from the bosses of the disk company and the producers (laughs). I am stop times gladly my own boss and now am I my own boss.

MT: We wish you much success with your album.

JP: Thank-beautifully!

I found this just now and although it's bit difficult to read because it's been translated it almost makes sense! It definetly is THE John Partridge is'nt it? Knowing my luck I would post it and it would be wrong.
    All my love

TMK90

Hey, this looks familiar. I read this on the Russel Hotel Board a while back. Quite interesting. Thanks Rummy for posting it!

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ December 11, 2006 05:43 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>