Thread: I'm going to take my site down (edited (again))

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just thought I'd let you know. I don't have any time whatsoever right now (as people who're waiting for mail might've noticed), and it'll only get worse over the year. So I decided to take most of my page down (galleries + about anything that requires updating). It'll stay up till about the end of this months, so just in case anyone wants to save the pictures or anything, do it now [img]smile.gif[/img]
    that is, of course, unless anyone feels like taking over or help with some work. well, if you are, just, like, e-mail me ([email protected]), or PM, or answer, or contact me over aim (beatchick85)...
    hm... I just thought of maybe making it an general access project, as in: everyone that wants it gets the password and can contribute whenever he/she wants.

love, anna

<font color="#990009"><font size="1">[ September 21, 2003 05:07 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font></font>

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ September 21, 2003 08:35 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Anna,

what a pity! But I understand of course if you don?t have enough time at the moment. But I think your site is really great so the idea of a general access instead of closing it completely sounds very good!!! Especially the galleries shouldn?t be taken down. You have collected so many great pics! Ok I have saved them since you have allowed it but many fans would love to find them on your site in the future. It seems to me that there are more and more John-Fans every day. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I can?t imagine that your page disappears [img]frown.gif[/img] I also thought about helping you but I?m afraid I don?t have enough time and not enough information. Please tell us what you will do.

I hope that we?ll still hear from you in the forums
    best wishes
    Laura