Thread: Have we seen these before?

KelliM

http://www.janefreak.de/index.php?go...7.07.04&page=1

and has anyone here ever posted the pictures from the program/brochure of Miss Saigon? I don't think I've seen them.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 06, 2006 01:05 AM: Message edited by: PattiC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't seen that site before but Enessis' screencaps are better quality. I know Laura has posted the Miss Saigon brochure on the MSN John Partridge group. There are some good photos in the brochure. I especially like the ones of John in uniform with his very short crew cut hair.x

KelliM

ok thanks - are they the same ones as I just found: Miss Saigon 1, Miss Saigon 2,Miss Saigon 3,Miss Saigon 4

ok now those are just plain hot & he seems to be into the role the way the pics look - he looks the macho part that it is. i think before these photos i was having a hard time seeing a john who wasn't black because the two times i've seen the show - the johns weren't white. and another weird point and i kid you not - with him & the brush cut in the military uniform & blonde hair - he looks a little like my dad did - my dad died when i was 15 - he was in the military, and he had a blonde brush cut & blue/green eyes - lol i should post a photo here for you to see so you believe me - LOL

and are these john?:
    Maz 1, Maz 2,
    Maz 3?

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 06, 2006 03:12 PM: Message edited by: PattiC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Yes and yes again, the three Maz pictures are all definitely John. I really love those, although the black dress he wore for 'Evil' was my favourite.
    Patti, have you seen the Taboo DVD?
    Debra x

KelliM

no - i almost made it to Taboo, but john left the show for cats berlin 2 weeks before my arrival [img]frown.gif[/img] so that's when i changed my plans & headed to berlin for dec that year. a good friend of my who lives on the west side of london, paul, use to tell me all abt it.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 07, 2006 10:26 PM: Message edited by: PattiC ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes John is in the Taboo DVD and it's fantastic! There's some good backstage footage too in the extras. If you can get hold of it, it's well worth a watch. I don't know of an MS DVD boot although I do know there's an audio from closing night which I am hoping to get at some point.