Thread: Any good Musicals in London next year?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know, it has nothing to do with John, but you're my N?1 address for asking questions about Musicals! *lol*

Do you know any good Musicals, that will be playing in London next year (June)?
    I'll be there with my class and my teacher asked me (Do I have to worry about all my teachers knowing that I'm a Musical-Maniac? I never told them...) to find out about that. *bounces*
    Half of the class is probably going insane at the thought going into a musical with me... [img]frown.gif[/img] That means: Nothing Rent-like (*sob*) They aren't into that kind of stuff!

*hugz*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hm... into what kind of stuff are they? I think Urinetown is playing next year which is absolutely wonderful/hillarious... yes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To be honest: I don't know!
    They like all kind of Bands that are 'in' and forget about them the next day. That's their taste of music! *lol*
    Some do like Musicals but rather stuff like...'Elisabeth' or 'Saturday Night Fever'...that are the ones I know some of them like....
    Will Rent be playing next year? (A friend of mine and I planned to go see another Musical while we are allowed to do what ever we want! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@ bombi

Hi i am new here !!!

How about WE WILL ROCK YOU ! The show is amazing and one of the best musicals i`ve ever seen. Your class will be pretty happy with it, i think !

PS: bist du eigentlich auch aus dem Forum Russel Hotel ??? Ich frage nur mal so ;-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Yup, that's me! Now I remember where I know your name from! *g*
    Nice to see we're getting more and more! *lol* That would be an idea... but to be honest I have no idea what that musicals about. Would you tell me? It's the one from queen...that's all I know... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are right it is from queen.
    "Star Date: The Future: Real music is banned. Computer generated Cyber Idols have infested the charts. It is the Age of Ga Ga.
    This is the story oof the Bohemian Rebellion of 2302. The year of the Rhapsody! The year that the ancient promise WE WILL ROCK YOU was fulfilled."
    copied from the original London cast recording. The actors are amazing and I would say it is the best musical I ever saw !!! When you are in London you have to see it. GREAT SHOW, GREAT MUSIC (pretty loud -geil !!!, pretty good melodies and so on, GREAT ACTORS and the best audience that I ever saw in a show -->
    in the end, everbody was doing standing ovations.
    Even People (like ya classmates) who never saw a musical or something like that and who aren`t used to that kind of music will love it. IT ROCKS !!!

PS: Whats your Nickname on RusselHotel ???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*lol* You really seem obsessed with that musical, don't you? Sounds really interesting! I'll put it on my list and ask my class what they think about it! Thanks! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    On Russel-Hotel I'm also called Bombi! Not on very often at the moment....just been there befor I went to see Cats! *g*

Bombi