Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi there, [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="Blue">I heard John has injured himself whilst performing RTT in Germany, [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] infact he couldn't continue the rest of the show...I was hoping someone would know what happened, if he is alright and if he is still performing??!!</font>

<font color="Green">Thanks, From Lee (Miss) [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

ps - does anyone know of any good websites with up to date info ??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Lee (Miss)

I must admit it was off topic but you find a short report in the topic "pictures" written by me on September 11th. I also would like to know if John is back on stage. The only thing I heard is that a planned gig on September 15th had to be cancelled because of his injury. Does anyone know more?

Except of his homepage www.johnnymusic.net the German forum Russel Hotel (Adresse: 19024.rapidforum.com ) is very active and there are a lot of very nice Cats-Fans. If you don't understand German don't worry. News about John are posted here, too (for example by me [img]wink.gif[/img] ) Of course there are even more websites about John but I think these two are quite up to date. I'm sorry if I forget a site! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    But it would be great if someone adds sites! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Love,
    Laura