Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey you! next time there's a chat with Alex TELL ME! ::lol::

yes... anyways... where IS everyone?

Duhdum... I don't have any news... I finally took my galleries down but I doubt that bothers anyone... I think you should ALL go over to greatestjournal.com and join sushi_pie so we have more places to talk about non-existing news.
    Uhm... we need more Off-topic threads... yes.

::goes of to spam board::

anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hides in a corner*

How do you know I knew...*lol*
    Sorry, I didn't know you where that interested about him..*gulp*
    Next time I'll tell you! Promissed!!!
    Yeah, it's really getting empty here..
    Couldn't we chat about what ever we want? I mean sure, some people don't like OT posts, but there are only about 10 people here anyway and I can't imagine anybody being bothered by that. And as long as there are no news about Johnny...
    I mean this has rather develpoed to a small group of 'online-pals' (at least I'd call it that way) than to a message board with tons of people where you don't know who's who. So why stick to the topic? *lol* (Doesn't mean that I don't like to talk about John...*hehe)

Nah, I can't write small posts! That would have fitted into one lil sentence... Sorry for making you read that much! *lol*

*hugz ya all*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

::lol:: someone saved teh whole chat transcript and it's up on the csw homepage or someplace. Your name just kept popping up [img]wink.gif[/img]

yus! off-topic posts = good. I mean right now there aren't any news anyways (I think) and most of us are over the AskdFLX OMG hIs BuTt iS SOOOOOO HoT phase, and, yes... we need something to talk about, right?

and long posts are good, too [img]wink.gif[/img] yay! for random ramlings...

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ November 26, 2003 08:05 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>