Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Saigon vid

TMK90

I found this extremely short vid on youtube. It's John singing The Heat is On In Saigon (15th April 2006, Birmingham Hippodrome, Birmingham) with Ramin Karimloo, and Jon Jon Briones. It's only 14 seconds long, but so much better than nothing at all. Just go to utube and type in John Partridge and its the 7th vid down. (don't know if I can post the link or not).
    So enjoy this little bit. For those of us who didn't get to see him in it here's your chance, and those who did just a refreshment!

KelliM

Thanks Tiffany, I hope more clips come up soon. That little bit was enough to want to see more!

I might try to get to The Drowsy Chaperone, but I haven't been across the pond in quite a few years, so I don't know if I'm up to it. I hate searching for places to stay in London because even though I've been there quite a bit, I'm not that good with the tube & navigating my way around alone. Plus, I'd have to stay in some hotel alone since most people here are a train ride away & I'm not comfortable with that idea at all. I don't think I'd feel very safe.

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ December 04, 2006 09:31 PM: Message edited by: pattic ]</font>

TMK90

Hey your welcome. I tried to get the person to give me more(has the whole vid) but the person wouldn't do it!! Oh well, I guess! So selfish...........lol, not really. lol

TMK90

Really u've got nobody to go with you? What a shame. Wish I could go!!!

KelliM

Tiffany, would they take a trade for it? Enessis might have something they would like & maybe they'd do a trade. I think all I have is a copy of Rent Germany - it might be in English, not sure, but most people have that. Maybe you can ask.

TMK90

Hmm, maybe I will. I had thought abt that, but I have nothing that would really match the value of it. It's made especially by the person, so who knows if they'll go for it. They said they haven't given it out, except to close friends. I don't think I quite fit into that catergory but, lemme ask though, I think it's well worth a shot! hey btw Patti-- have u goten my PM yet? just wondering.

<font color="#237323"><font size="1">[ December 04, 2006 09:55 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font></font>

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ December 04, 2006 10:03 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

KelliM

They've taken the video down...boo...why would they?

TMK90

What!???!! Those weasels! lol they prob knew I was up to something, which is nothing really. I'll see what i can do. I'll work my magic!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] muwahahahaha!!!!!!!! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shame I haven't seen this earlier, I would've downloaded the video from youtube, 'cause you can do that if you know the way. Now I won't see this, nor share it at jp.enessis.com. =/

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ December 05, 2006 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

KelliM

Hm, I see Tiffany. Thanks for trying, though. Maybe we'll get lucky in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast