Thread: German Rent cast

TMK90

I think I can help! I have the complete album, Acts 1 & 2 of the German Rent Cast in German. I really wish it was in english, don't know if they ever made one, but beggers can't be choosy!! Let me know what songs you want, if you want them still, since they're in German. Or if you want the complete album, that's fine too. And I'll be happy to email the songs to ya! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ December 28, 2006 06:09 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am desperate for a few songs from the German Rent cast, and I can't seem to find any. I have once, but we only have Windows Media Player, and it didn't support those files or something, so I couldn't play it.
    Would anyone be willing to send me some songs? It would be greatly appreciated =]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the English audio off a bootleg DVD. I tried to PM you but it didn't work. If you want anything let me know.

Kido

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah yes, I also have the german RENT official CDs with John in it [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think though, I have a song or two of John singing rent-songs in english as a MP3 file I could send anyone who'd like it.

I'll go check.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gee! How do you lot figure out stuff like this I'll never know! You always have all the cds snd dvds etc! You must be really on the ball or really lucky!!! He he!*note...I am neither [img]wink.gif[/img] *
    Sorry I just had to send a message saying this!
    All my love
    rummy
    XXXXXXXXXXXX