Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

KelliM

That erotica photo of John --- HOLY CHRIST!!! I'm shocked. I don't know what I was expecting to see, but it wasn't anything like that [img]redface.gif[/img] (btw thank you for taking the time Tuggs - very kind of you - umm Ben's picture didn't show up tho) got John's tho - I'm speechless, wasn't quite expecting that [img]confused.gif[/img] OMG!! he has no freakin clothes on - LOL LOL!!! I don't like it. Gido's looks nice and tamer, but John's ~OMG~ I'd probably like it more if he had the Roger-look going on, but this isn't my cup of tea. The hair and the heels don't go with the very little bit of the Tugger outfit he has on. Maybe if he had the Tugger boots on with the Roger hair (even the Gringoire hair is better than this do), then I'd like it better, but that is waaay out there for me. He still has those amazing thighs tho [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ May 31, 2003 11:28 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wasn't really shocked at the pic, because I kinda got to know John's personality, judging by the stuff he does [img]smile.gif[/img] but I know how you feel Kelli, personally I would have prefered Johnny in some kinda Tugger boots too and less make-up, I thought it was cool that he wears the collar, belt and gloves, the rest naked, but without the high heels..and the make up, that would have been much cooler.

But I guess, John just had the idea, and I'm dead sure it was his own idea, from when he played Marilyn.. he kinda brought in the Marilyn-look, he seems to have enjoyed that role very much.
    It's not my cup of tea either. But most gay guys just feel diffrent about it, I guess.

I'll sent Ben over again.. maybe it works, if I sent it by itself.

purrrs
    Tuggerine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup, really had to get used to it as well! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I like the idea with Roger hair! No make up, no high-heels...maybe a position that looks less like *argh-I-broke-my-back* [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Anyway, thanks a lot for sending it to us.
    Weird, REALLY weird. But he really does have a good body! [img]smile.gif[/img]

A actor (Bernie Blanks, anybody knows him?) once said you kind of become your role after some time.... Guess it's time to get John into a Roger-kind of role again!!!

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can someone send them to me pretty please?

[email protected]

Pleeeeease?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I smirked, that's all I'm gonna say bout that (thanks Tuggs [img]wink.gif[/img] )
    I've to admit I'm quite fond of the new style, the Roger phase was cool, but... yeah.

KelliM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana Italics">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#F5F5DC"><font size=2 face="Verdana Italics"> I thought it was cool that he wears the collar, belt and gloves, the rest naked, but without the high heels..and the make up, that would have been much cooler </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree Tuggs. get rid of the heels, hair (mo) and makeup and that photo is def cool. Some men do ok in looks wearing makeup, but IMHO, it doesn't work for John, his features are too chisled for the makeup to work. Being naked and wearing the Tugger accessories is good, LOL REALLY good, but he could have done without the rest of it. But, maybe Tuggs is right, gay men might feel differently about it, who knows.

@Bombs: well, I'm assuming that what Blanks said kinda reflects the pose John is in: Tugger pose, but yeah you are right, the pose could have been less defined. The bod is nice tho, Bombs [img]wink.gif[/img]

@Ruthi: did you get the photo yet? I think you need to check your hotmail acct, I think Tuggs sent it there.

@Tuggs: Thanks soo much for the Ben photo. It worked this time and you're right that is artistically beautiful, lovely photo going on there.

@Anna: Come on LOL tell us what you think!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

John20P board2

Well, I don't mind John's pose at all, all's great except the high heels and make up. I guess we all expect the manly macho Tugger, and with heels and make-up..it just does look a little more like a gay man, than a macho Tugger. Maybe thats what we feel doesn't fit in that photo. And Kelli's right, John's features are very square and chiselled, very manly looking, therefore I already thought, that as Marilyn he looked much rougher than the real one. I often met the real Marilyn in real life and he really had a kinda baby-face. You could have mistaken him for a girl, really, but John? not really.

I guess, some of you do prefer John as Roger. But John himself has said several times, that the TUGGER is HIM. He identifies himself a 100% with TUGGER. He said, he was exactly like him, thats why it is such fun to play Tugger. Its easy, he doesn't need to prepare, but can just be himself on stage... [img]smile.gif[/img]

purrrs
    Tuggerine

PS: Ruthie!!! I did sent it to the email adress under the mail-sign within your post, but I just sent it again to your other uk-email as well. Hope you get them all 3.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 01, 2003 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Tuggerine ]</font>

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 01, 2003 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Tuggerine ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tuggs [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] would you please send me the pic of Johnny?

I know I promised to send things to a few people on here but i have no excuses, I'm useless.
    Please remind me and I'll get things sent to you.

Love and hugs
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much Tuggs! Got them...
    And nearly wet myself...bless. Imagine posing for that sort of thing!

Very marilyn-ish. Though he's let the hair grow back on his chest...he sure has killer calf muscles all that jumping in stillettos!! Typical john stance as well!

Ruth xx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast