Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Tuggs: Guess you're right, but...DOES TUG WEAR HIGH HEELS???!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I wasn't really shocked at the pic, because I kinda got to know John's personality, judging by the stuff he does "

Yeah I agree with you there Tuggs. Not a lot suprises me about John now..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agree with you Kelli. It is un-Tuggerlike, and I agree, John is very over-the-top, dramatical up to a type of arrogant even, when he talks with you. Nearly a little too much show and acting. Though I love him for that, precisely cause I'm looking through all that.Haha. I know someone though who did an interview with him in his dressing-room in Berlin. Thats where even three photos hung, of John, that were meant for the calender. And when they asked him about those photos, he was very proud of them, Kelli. I can tell you that. He laughed but he was proud of them. Since only one was taken, I'm sure John, chose it himself.

Besides, I cannot imagine John letting a photographer tell him what to do or how to pose. *grins* He's got a strong mind and opinion of what he wants for himself. (this kinda thing exists..I'm like it too [img]smile.gif[/img] )

So all in all, most of us agree, that the pic isn't very Tuggerish, but its most definitely very JOHN. And in his character, he really is rather Tuggerish too..*nods*

purrrs
    Tuggerine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interview?! Is it on any pages in the internet?!
    *lol* Couldn't resist!

KelliM

Well, I can see John laughing about the photo and I don't think he should not be proud of it, I never thought he should be anything less than proud of it. Hell, no reason he shouldn't flaunt what he's worked hard to have! He's expressing his artistic side if he came up with the ideas for that photo shoot and maybe I shouldn't take it so seriously. He was trying to project an image of his interpretation of how he thought the photo should look and I guess his interpretation needs respect.

I agree John is pretty much himself tho when he's Tugger onstage. John as arrogant tho? Well, I'm not sure he means to be, I just think he's very sensitive to what is said to him and the way it is said (even if nothing is meant by it). What I love about John is that you can't guess what he's gonna do for one moment to another. It's enough to drive one nuts, but someone who lives their life with such spontenaety is enticing! He's a very good listener, too and once you get comfortable talking with him, you feel like you can talk about anything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Erm...is this turning out to be an arguement?
    (Not sure...I pretty soon see discussions as arguements! *lol* It's probably my age...)
    I think we're all the same opinion, aren't we?! [img]confused.gif[/img]
    And the more I look at the pic, the more I luv it! *rofl* I'm getting used to those high-heels!
    Anyway...tell me about this interview! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bombi

(This is the first time we have a discussion that needs more than one page! *lol*)

KelliM

Oh no!! I hope not!! I thought this was just a friendly discussion!!! I think we are all agreeing on many points. Please don't take this as arguing. I think this is good, fun, debate and I'm learning a lot!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if i had that body, id do a pic like that, no question, lol. Something to show the grandchildren eh?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Kelli: Okay! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I really just wanted to know, 'cause I'm never sure about those things!
    (It does happen that either i think everybody's angry although nobody is, OR I say normal things and people are angry 'cause they're aruguing and what I say doesn't fit in...*sigs* Poor me! [img]wink.gif[/img]

@Cable: That's a good point! *lol*

KelliM

I dunno, I've talked with John before, but it's been a while, and I've always sensed a slight bit of over-the-topness (he's dramatic when carrying on a conversation) mixed with very typical guy qualities, but I never picked up on this extreme in his personality. Times sure do change people! I mean, the high heels and makeup bit don't bother me in general, but, IMHO it just doesn't work on John because no matter how much he wears, I would never mistake him for a woman, but maybe that's just not the purpose for a man wearing makeup in the first place! What do I know!! I just don't think that it's an appropriate mix with this particular photo shoot [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] .

I guess I'm over the initial shock tho, LOL, the more I look at the photo, the more I can accept it. It's still John underneath that makeup LOL somewhere!! Come on John, get that CD out soon will ya! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast