Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys!

I realised that suddenly everybody comes creeping out of their dark little holes and back to this board.

So before everybody runs away again, cause there's nothing to talk about, I wanted to start this post, so we can talk about everything and not just about John.

Maybe this way, we stop posting here only once a month! *I miss you guys* [img]wink.gif[/img]

*hugz*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

right. spring break sucks if you have to study 24/7, or do stuff for school anyways. besides that, boys suck. yes. I think everyone should, like, finally admit to having AIM installed (or do so NOW) and tell their screennames, so we can, like, talk, and stuff. does anyone of you know anything about slovenia?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, spring break is gr8 if you can go and see Cats! *eg* - Sorry!

But yeah, I just finnished my co-op's (Is that what it's called?) and now I've got loads of stuff to do for school! -_-*

And yes, Boys suck (Got one I'm willing to kill at the moment!), well, most of them... The gay ones are nice! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Slovenia-nothing, why?

And I've got a friend asking me to get ICQ, an exchange asking me to get msn and now you want me to get AIM?!!! Okay, I'll try to get it quite soon... (Hope the name Bombi's still free. Sounds horrible by now, but me's soooo used ta it! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

*hugz*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, ICQ would do as well. Not that I have freakish amounts of messengers installed or anything... uhm.

meh. I'd even rather go and see Cats than sit at home studying for exams... on the other hands... last exams in highschool ::yay::

slovenia, cause, like, I'm going prolly moving there this summer and i know, like, nothing about it, least of all the language (yes=ja... that's about it)

yes... ::yawn:: sleeeeeeeep

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Slovenia? Nope, sorry, no can do [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<u>My Messenger-IDs:</u>

ICQ: 116-403-016 (Telperion or Warmhausgew?chs or whatever it is at the mo...)
    Yahoo: Schokoriegelpapier *eg*
    AIM: JonesyTMD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe. ah well. I'll just go there and show them how completely ignorant the people two countries up are when it comes to their country ::snerk:: it's a little embarrassing, me thinks. ah well.

anyways, although it's in my profile:

aim: beatchick85 (sometimes greymerrygoround (yesiusedtolistentowatershedshutuptheyaregreatlife thankyouverymuch)
    icq: 281302525 (nick should be something like "die conny" or anything like that)

yes. abitur sucks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

icq: 281302525 (nick should be something like "die conny" or anything like that)
    <font size="3.5" face="Verdana Italics">Oops! So that was you some minutes ago... Sorry! I ignored (or even declined?) your request cos I was just messing around with the German "Lite" version of ICQ - but since I'm back on "Pro" now, stuff like that shouldn't happen again. (Blame my gay best friend who asked me to help him with the problems he had with that damn german version [img]mad.gif[/img] )

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ April 06, 2004 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Hosh ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah... the lite version is a bitch, still using it though, dunno why. I love how people just disappear forever if you acidentally not add them right away. ::scowl:: I should get some sleep.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[email protected]
    [email protected] = Cablebow

please talk to me and help! Thanks a lot for all the help I've had so far, and have been told that some pictures on the john site dont have permission to be on there, so any help in pointing these out would be greatly appreciated, I really dont want to upset anyone

KelliM

@cablebow - who told you the pictures on your site that come from the john site don't belong there?