Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just thought I'll let you know that I'll take the page down for good pretty soon. I need the webspace for other stuff and brinkster cancelled their free-website service for newbies, so I can't just register a new account.
    If anyone still needs the pictures that used to be up in the galleries let me know and I'll give you the links (er, they're not really down, I just took the links from the page for copyright reasons). yep.
    and, er, if anyone needs those translated articles/reviews/etc. for their pages feel free to take them.

hm, did anyone ever save the john 1/4 pages? I'd just like to have a look at them again, and I have her fanart but apparently didn't save the comic...

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwwww...I just went to your site and it is really great...(the reason I never did b4 is b/c i didn't know you had a site) but yeah its really nice...One of my friends and I are eventually planning to have a website but just haven't had the time to figure it out...LoL
    I'd be intrested in copying some of the interviews and saving then unitl I finally get up a website...if you wouldn't care.
    well I must be off...too bad ur closing the website...its pretty nifty!
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

copy away [img]smile.gif[/img] I wouldn't mind at all, actually it's rather good to know that the time I invested in translating those darn articles and stuff wasn't for nothing *g*

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok thanx...once I find patience and time I'll make a website and post some of the articles on it...LoL [img]wink.gif[/img] your site is really great...its sad ur closing it but I understand...well I must be off...c ya laterZ
    thanx again!
    Andrea