Thread: The New Site

KelliM
    Will www.johnnymusic.net be launched today as promised? I guess only time will tell. I wonder what the official launch time is? And the other question, will fans get a response if they e-mail [email protected]? Or will that e-mail address serve as a "private entry" guestbook in a sense? I don't suspect that Johnny has the time to respond to e-mails, so I guess we shouldn't expect it, should we? What could this site be all about? Will it strictly be professional, or will it get personal? Will it have a guestbook, a multimedia section, will Johnny write a monthly newsletter to keep us all up to date?

Ah, the questions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cable, 'you okay?! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    *lol* 'The tickel' is killing me!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i love yooooou joooooooooooooooon.....keep the tickle master in! i looooooooooove youuuuuuuuu

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    About the emailing on John's site. I received an email, that someone called 'Fastest' sent to that John's site-email: [email protected] and I received it.. *blinks*looks puzzled*

How come I get a mail that someone I don't even know sent to John's site?? [img]eek.gif[/img] I never wrote to that email adress before, so my email can't be stored in the site's info-list or similar. *blinks* at first I thought that maybe everyone that writes to John's site is listed and all other answers are sent to everyone on that list automatically. A bit like the yahoo-boards. But.... I never wrote to John's site... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Anybody else got a mail like that??

purrrs
    Tuggerine

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Tuggerine ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

::caughs:: in case anyone is severely depressed about the site still not being launched...
    (shameless self-promotion [img]smile.gif[/img] I did some major updatage (including galleries) (/shameless selfpromotion)
    yes...

edit: cause I had to prove that I'm evil and want all of you addicted to online games: Johnny Mah Jongg

anna

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 19, 2003 12:17 PM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to what please?

rooooooooooarrrrrrrr, seeeeeeeeexy [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

KelliM

@Tuggs,

Man, that is really strange how you got that email. It doesn't make any sense as to how you would receive it. Did you use copy and paste to send me the copy of it or did you attach it? Try emailing "Fastest" back and see if they reply!