Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: johnnymusic.net going back up soon?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Kelli I understand the typo, you needn't apologize. [img]smile.gif[/img] I just hoped there were more signs. But I am really hopeful again although I understand your doubts.

As Bombi said he told us that he will leave Cats in six weeks (the end of August), take a break and go on tour with his band. I don't know if he meant a break from musicals or a break before the tour. But we will see. There had been rumours that the tour will last from 18th until 29th September but maybe it will be even longer because it would be quite short for "whole Germany". And I asked about his CD and he said it will be released in February. I believe in it because he seemed to be really happy about it. Hope, hope, hope! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Laura

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i'm glad John is getting back on track with his band but I really really wish he would stay in CATS for just a little while longer so I could have more time to go see him perform...*sighs* guess some things are just not meant to be...
    is his site up now?
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wh-wh-what?!!! Laura, you didn't tell me you knew about the release Date of his CD! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Now I really hope it'll work this time! *sighs* Half a year to go... And if it doesn't work, we can bug him about that at 'Musical On Ice'!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh sorry, Bombi [img]redface.gif[/img]
    I thought he told everyone the same text because he did it so often [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Yes, keep your fingers crossed - it would be so great!

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You all are so lucky to get to talk to him...I would be happy to be on the same continent!
    Well now I have something to look forward to this Feb!! *the CD* YAY!!!! lol
    Andrea [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Andrea, to comfort you (and the others): Here are even more pics from the Summernight:

http://michaelkies.de/html/sommernacht_04.html

http://www.janefreak.de/index.php?go...icals+17.07.04

Have fun,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I also found great pictures from last year. Look at:
    http://www.mdi-magazin.de/bilder.php?gruppe=40

CU,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Laura! Great pics! Thanks! Can I ask a dumb question?? Did he speak to everyone in German or English [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Kelli,
    the question isn't dumb!!! You can ask everything. And I love questions especially when I'm able to answer them! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    He spoke English. During the audition he also spoke English all the time except a few German words in the sentences - that was very sweet. "It's wicked, it's geil, toll."
    I wondered the whole time if I should say: Hey, I know you are able to speak German quite well now. But it is his decision if he wants to speak German and if he wants people to know that he is able to do it. In D?sseldorf he spoke German sometimes. I heard about one time when fans spoke to an actor who wasn't able to understand German. John heard this and said with a big grin in German that they should speak English. And when he performs songs in German you can also hear that his German has improved very much. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Not that it was bad before. I always admired his way of singing in German without being able to speak German properly. Maybe his German has always been better than he said? [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 23, 2004 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Laura2407 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww.. when did he say that? And in which connection? Yeah, he spoke english with me aswell, but I didn't try anything else, I just spoke english and didn't try speaking german. (I think my english is better than his german anyway! *lol*) Although I love his accent! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Bombi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast