Thread: Totally OT! Pirates of the Caribbean!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who saw it? Isn't this movie just the best of the year? (Well, LotR isn't out yet...) Captn Jack Sparrow is so hot! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    He did remind me a tiny bit of Johnny... His whole behaviour was Tugger-like at times, or is that just my opinion?
    Had to get rid of this! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

(Luv guys with Mascara!)

KelliM

i haven't seen it, but i've seen the adverts for it. I totally thought immediately of JP when i caught a glimpse of Johnny Depp's mannerisms as the pirate. He reminded me right away of JP - the coy grin, those eyes. Johnny Depp or JP???
    what a toss up! Nah not really tho, JP still looks better imo out of costume than Johnny Depp.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haven't seen it yet, but I sure as hell will [img]wink.gif[/img] I mean Johny Depp with eyeliner AND Orlando Bloom, I'd be insane not to go! besides I heard it's quite slashy (although I guess men in tights always are)... yeah baby ::shuts up::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ohh, I quite like Johnny Depp in real life. I mean apart from the fact that he's a bit old to holy-****ing-crap hot to me, he's still damn-that-man-is-hot hot. I mean he's quite a goodlooking guy.

Hehe, yeah I'll see. I don't mind if it's not too slashy... there's some sort of, uh, I don't think you could call it comic, but with pictures and little speech bubbles, with pictures from the movie that is absolutely hillarious. Off course, very very slashy, but, yeah, to die for. I unfortunately lost the link, otherwise I'd give it to you (it was in someone's livejournal...)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Kelli:
    So it's not just me! *phew* And yes, you're right! 'In real' he looks rather... wouldn't say ugly, but not quite my taste....

@Anna:
    I don't think the Movie's so slashy, but Johnny Depp is! (In the movie!) But in that cute, adorable, masculine way! *lol* His movement, his gesture....*sighs*(John-like! *hehe*)

Let me know how you liked the movie, okay?

Bombi
    (Still likes John! *eg*)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'ohh, I quite like Johnny Depp in real life. I mean apart from the fact that he's a bit old to holy-****ing-crap hot to me, he's still damn-that-man-is-hot hot. I mean he's quite a goodlooking guy.

And me. Yummmmmmmmm. Need I say more?