Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wouldn't have thought, he'd put up videos showing only John to vote for, but he did!
    Mr. Mistoffelees (Dinslaken)!

www.Ulmansworld.de

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, the video is online! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    @Bombi: Thanks for the news!

Love,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh god! That sounds horrible! But to be honest I'd have liked to see that! It's always fun to see what untalented people can make out of adorable musicals! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Poor you, I hope you can get over the tank-top!

*hugz*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you'll just have to go to stendahl ::shudders:: their Roger was actually okay, at least he hit most of his notes, and he was the only one (except for the loin cloth wearing waiter) that seemed to have heard the word 'emotion' before...
    I was actually quite happy to've catched it, cause I've been on a two or three year (whenever the dutch tour was) Live!Rent-withdrawal and won't see the show again till next summer, so it was nice to get to see at least a few songs, even though it was quite dreadful. I just wish I had a camera with me, it'd have been worth it, to shock the rent community ::snerk::...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

::cries:: I want him to upload Glory, meh... I just saw a concert like performance of some community theater this weekend, and I'm still scared very very muchso. Mark was wearing a bright orange fake fur tank top, very tight black capris and had a beard drawn unto his face which looked as if someone had taken a handful of mudd and shoved it into his face. Angel was a girl (! how could they!)... oh well, whoever wants to read the full horror should kindly visit my journal ::argh:: it was quite funny though, although they couldn't sing. But a) I didn't expect it, I was at some intercultural learining workshop and suddenly they have a performance of rent at the same place! there were quite a few people that started off with 'what the hell is this?' over 'it's not too bad' to 'I kinda like this song' then to 'it's quite good actually' and finally arrived at 'Oh my ****ing god this is great stuff'. Yes. But please let me never see a orange fur top again... at least not on a person that's supposed to be Mark, can't sing, and doesn't act.