Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ms review & other

TMK90

Wink

@ Dani: wow that's really something special you've got. It's something pretty unique! Hold onto it! I think I would feel really special just being able to meet him and talk with him but to do all of what you have is really something spectacular!
    And I really don't commend you on the fact that you do flaunt and try to show off this thing you've got in other people's faces. I haven't read anything yet from any one of John's fans and their experiences and them flaunting it[except yurs, shame shame , shame on u!!!], which I'm really glad.
    Anyways, take care
    and
    @ Patti: great articles! It's nice of you to share them with us. Keep it up!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 06:49 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by pattic:
    I was reading some of the comments on the Mayflower Theatre site done by some of the patrons of Miss Saigon & for the most part, people had nice things to say.

http://www.the-mayflower.com/showcom...sp?show=SAIG06

I had to laugh at this comment made by someone at the way he starts it off in the first sentence abt his parents LOL: "As a child of parents who both want to marry John Partridge, I have no choice but to accept the family gene. Frankly, he could sing "Happy Birthday" and still make it one of the most gripping tunes to enter your ears. As far as memory strikes me, he is a much more aggressive John than I remember seeing in that first Drury Lane outing, but it works, it accentuates the exploitation of the girls, and it also seemed to be an enormous hit with the female members of the audience. By act two the wartime persona had obviously faded, but there was clearly a haunting past and reason behind the big lungs of Bui Doi. Without wanting to offend, I was pleasantly surprised by the performance given that I always categorised John Partridge as dancer/singer, not the actor/singer the role requires."
    <font size="2" face="Tahoma, Verdana">XD I've read that one too, Funny, both parents? it's interesting XD, could you share some more please o.o , please =).. Sadly, though I have only seen john play Tugger in the video, And I've watcehd from You Tube his performance in RENT as, Roger? I think that's the name, and Marilyn from Taboo, that was a great performance too, I adore the song so much XD ... May you share some more of your great experiences with John Partridge, and several audience experience, and backstage, that you had, with me o.o Please?

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ February 03, 2007 03:23 PM: Message edited by: tristesse L'noir ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123