Thread: touring germany in the summer?

KelliM

Question

did someone say at russel hotel that john now said he isn't touring germany with robbie williams till summer? and that after cats he's going to japan? *sigh* the story always, always, always, changes.......and what's with him not updating his website in like 1/2 a year? if someone sees him, tell him to pls work on the site!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, as far as I understood he said he was going to japan cause the tour with robbie starts there and then in the summer it'll be in germany... which sounds just a tidbit odd to me. From my concert experience supporting acts that come along for the whole tour tend to already be a bit of a name and not a totally new act. If he'd said he was engaged as a 'local act' for the german or british part of the show I would've given it a slight possibility to be true, but, er... yeah...

KelliM

yeah i get what you're saying. that's true. i can't see a totally new act taking off on tour to japan first and then hitting the local scene. odd. but who knows. robbie williams has like 4 acts who perform before he actually takes the stage, maybe no one else can go to japan but john.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*lol* Imagine Johnny surrounded by loads of lil japanese girls, screaming their lungs out... *g*

Anyway, I can't really imagine Johnny touring around the world with Robbie.. I mean it would be great for him, but it sounds kinda rediculous...
    Of course it's good to have new goals in life, but maybe he should stick to theatre..that's a lot safer for him I guess...

Bombi
    *imagines John on the front page of some girly-magazine and rofl*