Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question abt a thread

KelliM

Question

can bombi or anna translate what's going on on the russel board abt john? I cannot quite grasp the translation. did he get hit by a car or something? sorry - i can't understand it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG..what's the URL of the board?

KelliM

Kate here: http://19024.rapidforum.com/topic=10...7103&startid=3

scroll to someone called Catkins...i can't quite make out the translation but something about a black auto & being in a hurry & someone calling someone an a**hole. Like I said, I can't quite get the translation right, but the car did something concerning john i guess...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK as far as I can tell what's happened is the girl posting went to the Stage Door and John wouldn't stop to talk to her or sign an autograph on this photo of him and her together that she had. She chased after him yelling for him to stop and he didn't..she burst into tears and yelled "ASSHOLE" at him and he was understandably rather pissed off. Can't really understand much else apart from people telling her off (and rightly so)..she sounds like a f*****g cow!

Kate xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The black car thing is the car he was getting into to leave the theatre when she started yelling "ASSHOLE" at him.

KelliM

oh my - lolol - whew - thanks Kate. sounds like that woman from london who chased john around the corner..remember that one you told me abt?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I've seen 2 people do that to John. Don't ask me why!! One's an obsessive Cats fan girl and the other some freaky woman. Lucky John..he seems to attract the weirdos!

Kate xx

KelliM

not too brilliant on her part to go chasing him down when he clearly wants to be left alone. then she tops it off by hurling an insult to him. it also sounds like she wrote him an email from his site saying she hate him, but i see her apologising profusely for her email in his guestbook. amazing! why some people think john owes them something is beyond me. some people should just be happy with what they have. at least she got a picture of him with her - i never even got that! [img]tongue.gif[/img] (partly my fault because i never bothered - didn't think it abt it) me bitter? no way. i enjoyed every minute. like they say, all good things must come to an end. no one owes me a thing. you won't see me running down the street calling someone an a**hole. wish i had a picture, but that's ok. i think catkins needs to get a grip!

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ January 09, 2004 02:07 AM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I'm late. Yes, Kate, your translation is absolutely correct. And what you both think about the situation is exactly what I think. I hope John will forget this soon. You can really understand that fans sometimes go on his nerves when you read about such a situation.
    I also hope there will be news soon *being impatient again* [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Take care,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God.. Even if the girl might read this: She's nuts! I mean sure, if John would behave that way I would be disappointed aswell, but it's nothing personal and I think everyboyd knows about his moods by now, but that's normal, isn't it?! I mean who doesn't have bad days? Anyway, I can't understand why some people react like that. Maybe one could 'understand' (more or less...) that people are impulsive, but then it should be one mistake. Writing an e-mail aswell and then calling yourself a John-fan and saying that you couldn't live a day without him... *shakes head*
    And if this girl feels offended: She could probably tell that the reactions to that wouldn't be: Well done! -right? She shouldn't have said it then....

Bombi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast