Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess I should say hello, yes it's me Johnny or whatever it is you call me, which I have to say after reading some of your comments on this site I'm sure could be anything . I first read this message board 2wks ago, and it's taken me that time to calm down enough to respond. From my overacting to my inability to conceal my sexuality. My dying career and many other personal and professional flaws, I ask the question - how would you like it if strangers constantly commented on your work , apperance, etc, had websites dedicated to this. Some of you I have met , some of you I havent , yet you speak as if you have a great insight to my personal life, which i find slightly odd, as you and I both know this is simply not true. You are deluded if you think message boards make or break a career, [mine or anyone elses] a view which was expressed here, and obviously came from someone who thinks mine is over,[ maybe you could give me some private coaching, help me with my overacting ] I would however like to say thankyou to anyone who genuinlly supports me, and I hope to see you soon! To the others..........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know who you are Demon Frog but I can't think why you would want to delete John's post. Is he not entitled to express his feelings? And are we not entitled to read what he has to say?
    John - I note that you are not accepting personal messages on this site and so find that I have to express myself publicy which is not as I would have wanted. For my part, I sincerely hope that I have not offended you with either my comments nor my actions. Everything I have ever said or done has been form the heart.
    I believe that everybody who contributes to this Board does so out of a genuine admiration for you as a performer and, from the little any of us know about you, as a person. For me, this Board exists as a forum for your biggest fans to share their experiences of seeing you perform and for those of us fortunate enough to have met you, those experiences too. Any criticisms are personal opinions and hopefully constructive and are always outweighed by praise for your talent. Yes we are guilty of commenting on your appearance as well as your performance but, frankly, I think you should not be surprised by that, given how you look and how you attract people to you. Personally I see you as a package of performance and appearance with each complementing the other.
    I am deeply upset that the comments on this Board have hurt you and so will not be contributing any further. I very much hope to see you again soon and wish you well. Debra x

TMK90

YA KNOW.... How dare you, DEMON FROG, say that! I may be in no position whatsoever to say that but I'm going to anyways!
    ok....dear dear John( please excuse me if saying that offends you since I don't know u personally and have never met u before).......I have to say that I am definitely very excited to hear from u on this message board. I am saddened by the way u feel and therefore this compells me to apologize for anything I may have written in a message that u read and for possibly overstepping any of my bounderies. You're perfect the way you are! A great performer/singer/actor and beyond that I couldn't say. And so so HOT and HANDSOME!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [In my personal opinion] As Debra said, " you should be able to express your feelings." And be entitled to have opinions about what other people say about you. I can't even imagine having your job( although it seems like a lot of fun at times and I would love to do what u do someday) because of the pressure that comes with it from many different aspects. But I think that's its good that yur voicing your opinion because then ,maybe, just maybe, it'll get others to put themselves in your situation for just a moment. And this is not coming out the way I wanted it to...But I hope that you see that all my intentions are soley good !!AND!! If I am overstepping my boundaries in this message please feel free to voice it! So my apologies in advance if that comes to be true. And on a more positive note, I do hope to meet you one day soon, being that I am from across the water, to see the wonderful u! [In my opinion again...of course!] Once again I really do hope that things get better!!
    Anyways...Take Care and I hope all is well with you!
    weg1

Oh and by the way......congratulations on turning 35! [img]smile.gif[/img] Still lookin' incredible!

<font color="#237323"><font size="1">[ November 17, 2006 05:57 PM: Message edited by: TMK90 ]</font></font>

<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 06:47 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>

MisToxic

Hello!!!
    ooooh!?
    I'm soo sorry if I posted something that offended you ,john!
    We "know"(well, can one know another person?) each other for 7 years now and always got along fine, so if there's something wrong tell me...
    I love every little thing about you,good and bad, that makes you something special! I hope you know that!
    and I'll always support you and your wonderful work, darling!!!
    hope to hear from you soon...
    Love, Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't wish anyone to misunderstand me, you are all entitled to your own opinions, and I wouldn't want anyone to stop using this message board because they think they have wronged me. It's just that.......it's so easy to judge, I know, I do. But my thoughts are not posted here for whom so ever chooses. You may think me a hypocrite, I think it's honest, nor do wish to be put on a pedestal and worshiped. I am only human with flaws and imperfections, and could never please you all , all of the time. Anyhow ,till next time we meet or don't ! Johnny

TMK90

Ditto! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now that was unexpected. And I think that "Demon Frog" wanted to delete this post because it is highly unlikely for John to give a damn about things posted here and post himself. But if by any chance he does then I have a question for him: How did you get this amazingly strong vibrato? Is it something you've worked on over the years or did it come naturally?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my english is very stupid, so I used to only see this site that I couldn't write
    hi,john. (if you mind this way to call,i apologize)
    but i wanna tell you,please you know about one thing that we're always cheer you!!
    you're awesome performer,and everynight I dreaming to see your performance.
    i'm living in the korea,so it's hard to see your perfomance right now
    but some day i'll go to england(or germany?) see your perfomance
    please forget about unpleasant feelings.
    i'm afraid how do you understand what i'm saying,anyway,I'm tell you again. chree up! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hyeree , do you know Kim Kyoung Joo and Ki Ki? , Enessis , I have never really thought about it, I just sing, and to everyone who wants to know what's next ............. me too! , I've just moved into my new house, a beautiful cottage in the South East, and am taking the summer off, cultivating a beard, and generally chilling out!! It's all good in my world

TMK90

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so sorry Demon Frog, for jumping to such a conclusion! My bad! Please forgive me..... And Kelliiii I am totally with u on the maturity and respecting factor as well....And Debra so glad we didn't lose you and yur back w/us! An actually Kelliiii u reminded me of something. John if you do read this, its just a 'simple compliment' of how you don't want/like to be praised and put on a pedestal, and I don't really think most people who have a job like yours[his] would feel that way and that's definitely commendable and something admirable! It really shows how yur[he's] such a 'REAL, DOWN-TO-EARTH GUY'. And that's so awesome! I just thought I'd say that I'm very impressed by that!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast