Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

John - so nice to hear that life is good. Is that South East England?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh!now I dreaming?? I'm so happy that you said my name!! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    well we don't know each other,but "kim kyong joo",occasionally i've seen hers post on the internet.
    it's good for you that you looks happy.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    if the next project has decided,please share with us.i'm always curious about that
    take care.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, myself and TMK90 thought that demon frog meant one thing, Enessis thought something else, Kelliiii something else again and now that demon frog has explained, it is not what at least some of us thought that she meant. Perhaps there is a lesson in this that it is easy to misinterpret posts when the human factor of face to face or even voice to voice inference is missing. I, for one, will think far more carefully about how I write in future.
    In recognition of John's response to my withdrawal from the Board, I am back. I hope that we can continue to share and enjoy our admiration of John in a positive and mature way (I'm with you on this Kelliiii) whilst respecting John's feelings and hopefully having some fun too.
    John - It would be great if you could let us know about your next role. Wherever you will be performing I'll be there to support you and enjoy, as I always do, your amazing talent.
    Debra xx [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure whether concern would be the word I would use! It's a fine line between love and hate and I think that it's fair comment to say that maybe there was a little love lost here, and some of the opinions posted here about me were maybe reactions to that. I mean how can you say "I can't act" amongst other things and then in the next breath say how much you enjoy my performance. This is a huge sticking point for me,and leaves me guarded, but in answer to your question yes I have decorated myself [with my partner] and am off to do some more of the same.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lets be frank, people have said what they liked about me here, not everyone, but you know who you are, I didn't answer your question because it was specific, I'd already said the South East and thought that was enough .But it seems it's never enough
    You only have to browse through other topics to find references to my acting abilities or lack of {Rent The Movie} I quote, "and we said John can't act, which implies some discussion took place. I am, contrary to public belief not easily flattered ,and did not post here to have my ego stroked , more to let you know that for the first time two weeks ago I logged onto this site and was angered by what I read. I am a proud man , and give my all in my performance {and at sometime or another have given time to some of you]Only to have it thrown in my face, or more importantly behind my back! Also....some of you, I feel, have made a conscious move to be provocative, in the hope that I'd respond . Right P!. Well I will not play this game, and so yes I will remain guarded with you all.Did you really expect anything else

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

J'ai manque quelque chose interessant? Debra, s'il te plait, tu ne pourrais pas me raconter le contenu principal de la discussion par francais pour mon e-mail? Mon anglais a subi la defaite, et ma curiosite me tuera!!!

Merci

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Rerina. Bien sur, je t'ecrirai ce soir quand les enfants dorment. Ce sera dificile a expliquer, je crois, mais je vais essayer. Debra

MisToxic

Wink

Hey John!
    thanx for everything!
    I'm glad that wherever you are, and if it is the south east of africa, you are feeling fine!
    take your time out and have fun during the summer!!!
    I'm taking my time out ,too...too much cats(;O))
    see ya, Dani

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi John Take care + very best wishes to you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know Lee Mead ( I LOVE HIM as Chris!!! )do you know how old he is????I would realy like to know!!! PLEASE!!!! By the way your VOICE is ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD LISTEN TO YOU SINGING Bui Doi ALL DAY!! Is there going to be a video of Miss Saigon like there was with CATS????? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Love From
    Becky xxxxxxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast