Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I live in Kentucky...its interesting enough I suppose but too far away from John for my liking...guess it could be worse though... LoL What about you? how far away do you live from Dusseldorf? I really hope I can seriously find a way to see the performance... that doesn't involve walking till next century [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Andrea

KelliM

thanks for all the updates bombi & anna & moony.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by unnamedjellicle:
    Anna: I'd switch places with you right now if i could... I drive everyone I know insane b/c I'm always "I HAVE to go to Germany to see John... I'll walk!" I have no idea how I would succeed in walking but i would make it work...
    BTW i think RENT is really good... I like the story in it... at first i didn't think I would, but now its my second fav. musical (CATS in the lead) I really love the visuals of CATS....there is no show quite like it so that makes it exiting. Ohh and i have a question which photo are you all talking about? I can't read any german so i have a lot of issues in finding it... is it the one with him in the green shirt?*just makin sure I'm not missin any really great pics*
    well must be off! c ya laterZ
    <font size="3.5" face="Verdana Italics">well, as for walking, you could always try the Bhering Street. simply go north, turn left, after a while a little south, and then west for a veeeeeery long time. (where in the states do you live anyways?)

and yes, it's the pic with the green shirt.

anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by unnamedjellicle:
    I live in Kentucky...its interesting enough I suppose but too far away from John for my liking...guess it could be worse though... LoL What about you? how far away do you live from Dusseldorf? I really hope I can seriously find a way to see the performance... that doesn't involve walking till next century [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="3.5" face="Verdana Italics">hm, right now about a four hour trip away, I'd say, maybe a bit more... (I'll be further away than you next summer though (Washington :::snuggles::!) and then I'll be in Slovenia which isn't that close either (god i'm weird))

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@KelliM: *lol* You're welcome... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12