Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Did everyone fall of the face of the Earth or something?? I understand being busy (I am... I have like a million presentations for school due and finals are next week [img]eek.gif[/img] ) but ppl could post something or another on here...
    well i g2g study and work work work [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] LoL well must be off! hope to see some new posts!!!!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

something like that, yeah... had final exams for my high school diploma so I was really busy studying and all. But, yeah, I'm done now ::yay:: I just don't have anything to post as there are no news.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Neither have I.. *sigh*
    Might go see Cats in the next few weeks though.. *eg*

Bombi

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have final exams coming up but I'm not a senior so I'm not about to get my diploma... i have an incredible amount of work to do though... *sighs from exhaustion* can't wait till school is out... MAY 26TH!!!!!
    Bombi~ you are soooooooo lucky to get to see John again in CATS...I'm stuck over here in the USA like a katrillion miles (and dollars) from it!!! [img]confused.gif[/img] anyways i must be off...
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nyeh. the german school system is bgit screwed up. You basically have to take all the usual classes and chose "majors" that count more towards teh end and shit, and you have like four subjects with final (3 essay 1 oral) exams that can cover anything they taught the last two years. It sucks. I should've made my american diploma when I had the chance to and just, like, go to a cc for two years (would've taken the same time...) yikes. but I'm done now ::yay::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lucky you! We just had to 'choose' our subjects.. That is, 'choose' is the wrong word! I still have to do about everything I hate! [img]frown.gif[/img] I's so much better in other countries! A friend of mine, going to england, doesn't even have to do maths!!! *sighs*

Anyway, probably going to see Cats on Saturday! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bombi

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ May 12, 2004 09:09 AM: Message edited by: Bombi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know, the german school system is like... blehg. I'm mucho glad I'm done with it. though I'm not done with math for another, uh, 46 years, prolly longer? ::whistles:: yeah. mucho fun. which reminds me, what happened to your plans to go abroad missus bombi?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not going.. *gulp* I wanted to, but I didn't want to end up in the middle of nowhere in the end.. (*lol* Although Santa Fe would have been fun..) Then I thought I could go to GB, but that's SO expensive!!! Anyway, I've never lived somewhere as long as I'm living in Bonn now (5 years) and I'm getting used to it.. I'm definatly gonna move away from here some day, cause this place is just too small! *thinks of Berlin, London, NYC...* I didn't feel like changing my whole life yet. I know, I'm kinda cowardly... [img]frown.gif[/img]

You're done with school? You - are - so - lucky!!! How was your...erm...'Abitur'?
    Hope it was good! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!

*hugz*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe, my sis was in Santa Fe, it was, er, expensive. And the middle of nowhere can be fun too (yes!). hehe. hm. why was/is GB so expensive?
    Yeah, Bonn seems sort of small, doesn't it? I'm always semi-shocked when I'm there cause I'm all "I'm in a big city now" and then it's all "eh?"
    My abitur was good (but methinks I already told you) except for arts exam (Kirchner of Doom!) but, yeah :ets her little 2.something: but I'm DONE. whoot!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it's cause the schools in GB are mainly private schools and they are damn expensive!
    Well, I used to live in Hessen in a village with 350ppl, so when I first came to Bonn I was thinking that it was soooooooooo big! And now it's like...tiny?! You know even Cologne has more of a ...'flair'.. (Is the word the same in english?) It's just that Bonn is boring! Although I was told it used to be better here when it was still the capital city..
    Do you have relatives in Bonn, or why have you already been here?

Bombi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast