Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Discuss. Like, yes, please. Puppies are hot!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for not telling me anything!
    You know that I'm really suprised, that you're so crazy about Harry Potter? Wouldn't have thought that you'd like it so much...
    I'm gonna read some more this evening!
    (I'm at the point where Umbridge watches Hagrid's class...)
    Bombi
    <font size="3.5" face="Verdana Italics">me, crazy about Harry Potter??? noooooooo. hehe. I wasn't, really, for the longest time. I'd read that first book and seen the first movie and was all "ah well, okay". And then the same person that lured me into R&M slash started being all puppy!love and, yeah, I basically read ALL of the books (including OotP) for the first time last summer in terms of, like, less than two weeks, and, yeah, I might be slightly addicted?
    uhm, do you know any good fanfiction?
    Umbridge's a bitch and i'm going to pull a Weasley right now ::nod::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No Fanfictions, sorry.
    Yeah, I never wanted to read the books cause I always imagined it would be like Oliver Twist...Don't ask me why. Well, then a friend got me the first book for my B-day and then I loved it! It's quite hard to get me to love a book, but this is just..argh!!! Love it! I think 1 is okay, 2 is ok aswell, but 3 is just the best! And 5 seems to be sooooo cool! *bounces*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yus! PoA is like askdflx! I don'tquitelike the second and fourth one. CoS os just, so, blegh, a bit too boring and GoF is just too freaking long and no puppies really except for in the end and a little in between(?). OotP I mucho liked for the puppyness, but it was very very long also and, yeah, how on earth do they want to put GoF and OotP in, like, one movie each???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dunno...
    Erm, you say puppies cause of the dog/wolf-thing, or is there something I don't know? *lol*
    Argh, wanna read on, but we're reading abook in german-class now and I won't have much time! *cries*
    Okay, I'm off to do my homework... *argh*...You're so lucky, you're done with school!!!

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

arghm what book do you have to read? I akways quite hated those, however decent they realyl were, as soon as it was a bok I'd had to read for school ti was like, ugh, no thanks. Although I'll never have to do that again ::yay:: (figures, I'm just reading my way through the Iliad and Faust because I want to).
    Anyways puppies because of the werewolf/animagus thingy yeah, and because they make quite a lovely couple ::cough:: (mhm, slash *g*)
    homework sucks, but if you have a little spare time check out jkrowling.com, it's quite awesome

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I spent the last day doing nothing but reading...(well my homework... [img]frown.gif[/img] )
    I'm going crazy! I luv Potter! I'm on page 602 now and it's so...argh!!! *squeals*
    I had to stop myself from laughing out loud when I read the bit with Gilderoy in St Mungos! (Although I somehow felt sorry for him...)
    And that Memory of Snape... (Poor him..)...James and Sirius are so adorable! (Mean, but adorable... *g*)

And a few hours ago my Mum was watching the news and they were talking about the Potter3 premiere in NYC and I got up to watch Potter and suddnly just went: Mum, did you see that?!!! *pointing hyperly at the TV screen*
    And in front of the Movie-Theatre they had this Taxi with a Rent commercial and Mimi on it's top! *lol* Okay, Mum thought I was mad, but I think it's a forecast! *nods* They had an interview with the new Potter-Director after that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Erm... Okay, I think I should go to bed now..
    (Been working on my stupid...erm... *don't-know-english-word*... Praktikumsmappe... [img]frown.gif[/img] )

Night!
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*lol* I actually now people that have already seen PoA ::scowl:: apparently it widely supports R/S slash *g* we'll see.
    Yeah, the Mungos scenes are fun, gotta love Gilderoy (okay, I didn't till I saw CoS and Kenneth Branhowdoyouspellhisname ::cough::shakespearedude::cough:: i , like, gah, he could play Voldemort and I'd be like, "ah, Voldie! ::huggles::")
    haha, I love James and Sirius and Remus and the whole bunch, not-so-much-peter but ah well. The "how do you recognize a werewolf" bit is still my favorite ever.
    I know, Rent cabs are hot, there actually was one (of Dom I think) in a video by Kis Alex as well, methinks. Now they put up scary spice everywhere although her voice is, like, ruined, but anyways...

oy, where are you doing your praktikum (erm, work experience, that would be, I think)?

anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! I...I...SIRIUS!!!! *sob*
    Okay, I did hear the rumours, but I pretended it couldn't be and... and now.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

I've been reading till 5:30 this morning (and had to get up at 10:00!).
    Quite funny though, cause while Dumbledore and Harry kept looking outside at the sunrise, I realised it was getting brighter and brighter outside. *lol*

The part with this mirror thing realy made me cry...

Oh, but I love the way Fudge called 'You-know-who' Lord-Thingy! *lol*

Anyway, just wanted to let you know...

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

::sob:: yeah [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm really excited for tomorrow though. PoA midnight showing! yay! Okay, it means I'll sit in the movies from about 6pmn to 3am, but it's worth it, methinks. I mean, I wouldn't go for the first one itself, cause I've seen it 39573829 times, but I haven't seen CoS since it was in movies and PoA! which basically, like, means, Rickman, and Kenneth (ohmytoadkenneth), Oldman AND Thewlis in one night (I'm too old for the kids, methinks). But, yeah, if I'm not alive on Thursday I might have died of awe-induced heart failure.

I'm currently re-reading all the books, am about half through Goblet of Fire by now, then OotP, then LotR, then, hm, oy, Illiad! or Crime and Punichment if I finally get my hands on a decent translation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast