Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oy! I wanna go to england ::cries:: haven't been there since 8th grade, methinks ::sigh:: it was a sort of horrendous trip, so I'll have to go again to have a nice GB-memory that does not include giant dogs, being kicked out of piers and mouldy breakfast. lol (that was onyl my trip though, the rest of the class had a great time and not-so-scary hostparents).
    Hm, what shows are you going to see? and what are you doing in Canada in October???

Andrea: Isn't the tour coming somewhere near your place? It shouldn't be too spendy if you don't have to make the trip up to NYC... I'm going in Portland or Seattle myself, no cash for NY ::sob::

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 10, 2004 06:38 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, here's some news!
    John will probably be part of the show "Musical on Ice" next year. It's a show, that's only on for 3 days, but I think it's pretty good...
    It's a kind of fantasy thing with singing, dancing, acrobatic and stuff...
    I'd really love to see 'Johnny on Ice'!
    Maybe I've got a chance to see it, cause the only date I could go would be my birthday! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I'd really like to meat some of you guys, so if you go too, let me know!!!

The link's in german!

http://www.das-musical.de/Musicalnew..._ice_2005.html

Bombi

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that sounds sooo amazing... I'm guessing the performance is going to be in Germany.. I haven't looked at the link yet but it doesn't really matter considering I don't speak German. LoL acrobatics, dancing, singing, AND John Partridge! That is a dream come true...everything I'm obsessed wth... COMBINED!!!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] *woohoo*
    Anna~ (sadly) Seattle is just about opposite where I live...going there would cost ALOT..close to the amount it takes to go to Germany to see CATS I'm guessing...I'd really like to see the show though... mebbe it will come closer... Is it being performed in New York? that's not too far from where I am... just about 10 hrs or so which isn't too bad.. LoL
    well must be off...
    Bombi~ if you find out more about this "musical on ice" thing then please post...*sighs* I really need to learn German...ANYways msut be off! c ya laterZ
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, there currently is a (non-equity, if I'm not mistaken, but they're pretty good) tour of rent right now (check out rentthetour.com for dates) and it's still playing in NYC. Seattle is just one of teh stops on the tour [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12