Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uhm, now that Johnny's 'on board' (and I truly do hope it's him), I know other topics are quite unattractive [img]wink.gif[/img] , but if anyone wants to take a look, here it is:
    sdm2004cover tb
    [click the thumbnail]
    Yup, it's another DVD cover (if you remember the RENT Germany one). It's good practice for me, as I've recently changed my college major to 'computer graphics in media' and if it does come in handy for anyone, that's great. I tried to use as many 'other-than-solo-Johnny-pics' as I could. [img]wink.gif[/img] Ready to print.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 29, 2006 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply, it means a lot when things are as heated as they are now here.

Too bad the discussion went this way, the way I see it - people wouldn't be here if they didn't truly admire him. Period. And about all the things said, well, these are just opinions, and I really don't think a great performer like John should care this much about them. He knows his worth by now.

///Edit: With all Keli's posts removed not only this post looks sensless, most of the board does now...

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 30, 2006 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Enessis!

You really did an awesome job there - as always! ^-^ Where did you get those pictures from?
    (And yeah I'm back from Canada in case anyone missed me or even noticed that I was gone.. (Probably not 'cause people are way too busy with other things right now. [img]wink.gif[/img] ))

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Bombi, thanks very much! ^_^

I hope Canada was fine, I'd like to go there someday (I'm actually double majoring in college, the other major is American & Canadian History & Culture).

And the top 3 pics are screencaps from the DVD, the other 2 are some random Sommernacht photos found on the Internet.