Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pay the Price, Reap the Rewards

Pay the Price, Reap the Rewards

Long winter days of weight lifting. Hot springs of lifting and running, and then just pure out summer, June and July, into the 2 adays of August lifting and running, and practices.
    Who wants it.
    Well they pay the price, they get ready early they dream the dream and make it come true.
    It takes something special any more to be called a pure athlete.
    It takes heart for one. Cause it can't be measured.
    It takes desire, because no one can take that away from you.
    It takes dedication, because you love Friday nights and the thrill of the competetion.
    It takes pride, because you won't quit, no matter what the score, who the opponent is, your not gonna let up.
    It takes guts, because it can't be measured either, size don't matter, it's who wants it, and who has worked for it.
    It comes down to one thing.
    Kickoff at 7:30 pm those who want it and have dedicated themselves to win, well hopefully by 10:00 pm their celebrating.
    It don't take 65 to win. Just takes 11 on offense and defense who refuse to lose at any cost.
    If you've paid the price, reap the rewards.
    Almost time.
    Guess we will see who has paid the price and is ready to reap the rewards.

Re: Pay the Price, Reap the Rewards

RC we are ready to reap the rewards.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ain't no way the Cove can take down the Dawgs this year, they have been tried and tested in the fire of the LPD, and came out pure, hard and determined. My money is on the Dawgs in this early contest.

DO NOT THROW MONEY AWAY.

Why do you RC boys talk so much trash to Appy, ya'll are in the cumberland, why don't ya talk smack to TS, or Cwood. I don't think you'll see any LPD team on here talkin about beatin TW or Ervinton.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, head over to the Cumberland forum and talk some [censored] with your true rivals, and true competition.....where the state titles rest like an oasis in the desert, few and far between.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

LMAO That's priceless!!

Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Yeah, head over to the Cumberland forum and talk some [censored] with your true rivals, and true competition.....where the state titles rest like an oasis in the desert, few and far between.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you man, but you're an arrogant punk for saying something like that. i'll root for any lpd team but that makes me want to see rye cove put 70 on the board against appy just to spite you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, head over to your traditionless friends in the Cumberland.....where they're nothing but the LPD's whipping boy in the first 2 rounds of the playoffs.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

You guys know i do not mean what i say,sure you guys have won more Div-1 than us,More state champoinships than us i have nothing but respect for Appy and the Lpd.I am just a old man trying to have some fun before io die,i have a bad liver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast