Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Statement on GC-PV

Re: Statement on GC-PV

Yeah, had family on the homecoming court for PV and I always support family in whatever aspects, sports, books, etc. so I was down in the Valley, I hadnt been feelin well all week either, so I figured Id get out for a drive as well. Im curious to hear what all happened at the LB, sounds like some fireworks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's your right man, hell if I hated every team that ever cussed, threw things, made fun of and just about anything you could think of, I would hate every team in SW Virginia!

Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He must be mad at me. Wont answer any pm's. Nola and I had our rounds. the good ole days!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never had people point me out and make deals with each other not to speak to me like the people from GC done. This was put on this forum after the state baseball playoffs. I dont really care anymore, I hope they keep hating me cause I hate their guts and I dont care who knows it. People take this thing way to seriously I think, anytime you start trying to fight people over a message board you have a problem.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

My PM's dont work all the time for some reason. I would reply, you were very nice to me when we met.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NOLA and LPDFTBL were about to meet at the bridge in Appalachia. Man, I really miss those days.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think people hate you at all. I'd say after reading your postings on the forum, they probably figure that they don't have much if at all any common ground with you. I wouldn't take it personally if I were you. If you came off more like PHD, UKCats1, PVVikeFan or some of the others from PV that don't come across such as you do I'd say in that case they'd probably like to meet you. Just my thoughts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If Coach Mills says you are a good person, you can take it to the bank!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with you people do take it to serious, hell I've probably stepped on at few toes since I've been posting, and I'm like you I don't really give a rats A$$, and fighting over high school sports, well that's just childish. Well man hate you feel that way about GC, I have nothing but respect for your alls program, always have always will. When I played during the game we hated each other, but when we would see each other at track meets and such we all became pretty good friends! I used to rib TJ about all the kids following him around asking for autographs, to be honest all the people I've met from Big Stone all seemed to be pretty cool! Most of my family lives up in Crackers Neck so I guess that makes it a little easier!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont hide my feelings or my identiy on here. People either love me or hate me for the most part on here. I say what I think and sometimes people see that as a bad thing. You dont know the whole story so dont go into it.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]